(38)

6 months later...

AALIYAH POV:

Right now I could give birth any minute and we found out I'm having a boy which we were both excited about. I'm bout as big as a damn house cause me and my baby been eating but I'm just ready to pop my baby out. Oh! and Bre found out she was three weeks pregnant after I told them I was pregnant, she's also having a boy. I told my mom I was pregnant a week after I told Brayden she was happy but disappointed I was having a child at a young age. Later on today me and Bre are gonna go shopping for our babies even though my pregnant ass should be staying home.

"Ma!" I heard Brayden yell from downstairs.

"Upstairs!" I yelled back.

"What you do today?" Brayden asked as he pecked my lips and my stomach.

"Laid in bed all day watching TV." I said with a laugh.

"Oh I'm going to the mall later on with Bre." I said. As soon as I said that Brayden stopped in his tracks and turned around with his eyebrow raised.

"Ma you know yo ass ain't supposed to be leaving the house when you could give birth at any moment." Brayden said as he leaned on the door frame.

"And you ain't supposed to be driving." Brayden said shaking his head.

"Which is why Bre is driving." I said.

"I think you should stay home." Brayden said.

"But we won't be at the mall long maybe a few hours." I said giving Brayden the puppy dog face.

"Three hours at the most and text me every hour your there." Brayden said as he went to shower.

Since I already took a shower and put on my lotion I just went to my closet and picked me out some comfortable clothing. I chose a pair of jean with my Nothing Was The Same Drake shirt with a pair of my baby blue UGG boots. For my hair I just threw it up in a sloppy bun and put on my clear lip gloss, by the time I was done Bre called me and told me she was outside so I sprayed my perfume and gave Brayden a kiss and grabbed my baby blue Coach wristlet.

"How you doing A?" Bre asked as I got in the car.

"Good ready to pop my little monster out." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Preach." Bre said putting her hand in the air. Lawd this girl know she crazy.

"You too much." I said laughing. Bre hooked up her phone to the aux and she started playing Big Daddy by Nicki Minaj ft Meek Mill.

"Aye." I said as I tried to do a little dance but all you seen was stomach.

"Nigga I'm big daddy." Bre said rapping along with Meek Mill.

By the time the song was over we were at the mall, waddling our pregnant asses inside. The first store we went into was Crazy 8 they have some of the cutest baby clothes.

"Aw, how many months are you?" This white lady asked me who was working in the store.

"Nine months." I said with a smile.

"Oh so your ready to pop at any moment." The lady asked me. I still don't know her name I thought.

"Yes ma'am." I said putting my hand on my stomach.

"Adorable." The lady said with a smile walking away. Okay then.

"Who was that?" Bre asked walking over to me.

"Like I know." I said looking through some jackets.

Me and Bre found a couple of outfits and jackets so we paid for those then headed over to Kids Foot Locker. I don't even see why I'm in here Brayden done got this baby every pair of baby Jordan's you could possible have along with hella Polo outfits. It's been an hour so I had to text Brayden to let him know I was all good.