(8)

BRAYDEN POV:

When I woke up it was around 12pm since today the weekend we're bout to bust YMN and get answers. So I got in the shower then I hopped out with my towel around my waist and brushed my teeth then I went and put on my Polo underwear some black Jordan sweats my all black Jordan hoodie with my all black Jordan's with my diamond earring in my left ear. I went downstairs and no one was down there so I wrote a note telling them I was gone and hopped in my all black Escalade and headed to the trap. When I got to the trap these niggas was doing what they was supposed to so I headed to my office and Yori and Devon were already in there.

"Do yall niggas not have anything else to do besides chilling in my office?" I asked raising my eyebrow looking in their direction. I was confused as to why they were always in my office like they didn't have their own. Makes no sense.

"Nope." They both replied carelessly. I mugged them for a few seconds before going to sit in my chair ready to discuss the plans for tonight.

"Ight so we riding out at 11 tonight." I told them.

"Ight we got you." D said.

"We also need to get the vans ready." I said they both nodded they heads and went to get the vans and shit ready for tonight. While they were gone I checked over my books and stuff and made sure my money was were it was supposed to be. Don't got time for niggas to be stealing. My money was exactly where it was supposed to be so I did a walk through made sure the hoes was making my drugs and I checked and see if my workers were doing their jobs which they were so I went back to my office. I lit and blunt and chilled enjoying the peace and quiet till Yori and Devon came back and told me the vans and other stuff was ready to go. 

I handed what was left of my blunt to Devon to before dapping them up and leaving the trap heading back home.

When I got back home Lou was watching TV and momma was in her room so I went in the living room with Lou and we chilled for a while. We were watching some dumb shit on TV Ion even know what the hell this shit was but it was dumb as fuck.

"Yo what the fuck is this shit?" I asked Lou.

"Man vs. Wild." Lou said.

Bruh this nigga on TV dumb ass hell eating bugs and shit in caves with bats that could never be me like you gotta kill snakes and shit a nigga not with it. In this episode he  was trying to get over this waterfall and all i could think about while watching this was he could miss me with the bull shit. I just decided to leave the living room and go in my room till it was time to go. 

Shit I guess I fell asleep cause Devon and Yori were both blowing up my phone.

"Where yo bitch ass at?" Devon said causing me to sigh cause I wasn't in the mood for his shit.

"Man I fell asleep." I said smacking my lips getting out the bed stretching. "I'll be there in 20 minutes." After I hung up I went and brushed my teeth cause I don't need my breath on 100. 

I went down stairs and my mom was in the kitchen on the phone I went and gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her I was out. I hopped in my black Escalade that was in the driveway since I was to lazy to put up in the garage earlier.

 When I got to the trap I went to my office and put on my bullet proof vest under my hoodie and headed to the front where everyone else was at. Everyone was having side conversations while I was trying to get their attention which annoyed the shit outta me.

"Aye shut the hell up." I yelled and they finally got quiet.

"Finally yo bitch ass got here." Devon said. His ass had to say something I just glared at him.