(2)

Edited

BRAYDEN POV:

My name is Brayden and I'm the biggest kingpin in the Atlanta. I'm mixed with Puerto Rican and African American. I got an accent that all the ladies love and I got a curly little afro also got that nice 8 pack on deck. I'm 6'5 and I have dark brown eyes that got the hoes falling in love and weak to they knees, oh and I'm 18 in my last year of high school at Eastwood High. I was raised by my mom and I have a little brother Lou whose 16. My dad that's a different story about his dead beat ass that I ain't trying to get into. Shit let me go to bed for my first day of senior year.

Fuck nigga better back back
I don't fuck wit you like dat
I see you lookin mad, well too bad
What're you gon' do when I finesse you out yo racks?
Yo racks, Yo racks

My alarm woke me up playing Yo Racks by Speaker Knockerz. I got my lazy ass out the bed heading into the bathroom and took me a nice 30 minute shower. Then I hopped out to brush my teeth and put on some lotion cause a nigga can't be ashy. I went in my closet and picked out a dark blue Polo shirt, black Trues, and my blue and white Air Jordan 6's. I put on my black Rolex and a gold chain then my ass smelled the breakfast my mama was whippin' up. I walked downstairs to see my mama putting the finishing touches on breakfast and my little brother on his phone texting.

"Hey mama, good morning." I said as I sat down next to my little brother Lou.

"What up lil' nigga." I said to my little brother.

"Boy you better watch yo language in my house and good morning baby you ready for your first day?" My mama asked. Now that was real bipolar just went 100 to 0 on my ass in a quick second.

"Sorry mama but yeah I guess." I really wanted to say nah I couldn't give two fucks about school but I knew my mama would beat my ass for cussing in her house or in front of her period. She passed out her home made waffles, sausages, and some home made biscuits. You know ya boy about to tear it up.

I kissed my mama goodbye and hopped in my all white Range Rover bumpin' Rich Gang Lifestyle ft Young Thug and Rich Homie Quan.

I got to school seen my two niggas waiting for me at the front of the school. My day one nigga Devon he's black and white with waves and a earring in his right ear and tatted up like ya boy then there's my other nigga Yori he's black with dreads dyed blonde at the tips also tatted up.

"Aye niggas." I said as I dapped them up. 

"Aye fuck nigga!" Devon ol loud dumb ass always trying talk shit. He's the funny type of nigga in our group while Yori the laid back type of nigga but I wouldn't dare test his ass.

"Yo bitch ass always got jokes with yo ol light bright ass." I said as we cracked up laughing. We then headed into school and as soon as we walked in there Lashonda ol hoe ass came up talking to me like hey baby shit trying give me a kiss, like bitch I don't want yo dirty ass lips anywhere near my mouth while you drinking niggas children and shit.

We made into homeroom with this boring ass homeroom teacher. He's a white dude with hair missing in the middle, he looks to be about 5'11, and his ass talk monotone. How boring could you get my nigga? Devon stupid ass back here clowning on ol white dude and we're back here rolling while he's sending glares and shit back towards us.

Finally that damn bell wrung so I could leave his annoying ass then we were heading to our first period which is math. We took our seats in the back chilling and talking till Lashonda ol hoe ass walked up. I think I need to get a restraining order against her ass.

She be on that stalker shit, I'mma need ol girl to understand the concept of being a fuck and duck and maybe giving a nigga head from time to time but other than that it's a no strings attached zone.