(31)

A month later...

AALIYAH POV:

This past month things have been going well and Brayden's birthday is coming up which I'm excited about. Today were gonna go to to the mall with squad, I'm try and get Brayden more things while I'm up there. Brayden starting trusting me more and our relationship has been great which I'm happy about because I could not deal with his pettiness any longer.

"Morning ma." Brayden said as he came downstairs.

"Morning Brayden." I said.

"So what's the plan for today." Brayden said leaning on the counter.

"Going to Cumberland Mall today." I said.

"Ight." Brayden said going into the living room.

I went upstairs and hopped in the shower using my Jimmy Choo body wash when I got out the shower I brushed my teeth. I put on my Jimmy Choo lotion  then went to our closet and picked out my red long sleeve hoodie crop top with the words 'A-Town' in white on the front with my white high waisted leggings. I went to my hair and make-up area and put my hair up in a high ponytail with my bangs out and my usual make-up. I put on my Air Jordan 6's white and red then went and grabbed my white MK bag and sprayed my Jimmy Choo perfume.

"Ready ma." Brayden said as I came downstairs.

"Yup." I said walking towards his Range Rover.

"Brayden!" I yelled as he smacked my ass hard as hell.

"Aye it was just out there I couldn't help it." Brayden said while shrugging. I just ignored his ass and got in the Range Rover waiting for him to get his slow ass in.

"Ma." Brayden said. Ignored that ass.

"Ma." Is someone talking?

We pulled up to the mall and I hopped out the Range Rover and started walking towards the entrance with Brayden behind me.

"Move Brayden." I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Nope." Brayden said popping the P.

"Nigga move." I said dragging out the move.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Brayden asked kissing on my neck.

"I'm not." I said trying not to laugh.

"Okay, then what do you call that back in the car?" Brayden asked with his eyebrow raised.

"Me not answering yo ass." I said laughing.

"Oh that's how you do me ma?" Brayden asked.

"All day every day nigga." I said with a smile.

"What yall niggas over there cheesing and laughing about?" Bre asked as we walk through the door.

"Nothing yo barking ass should be worried about." Brayden said.

"There go lil mama from my college class." Demere said licking his lips.

"Yo slow ass go to college?" Devon asked.

"Hell yeah I ain't no dumb nigga." Demere said screwing up his face.

"Then why your brother so dumb?" Zaria asked.

"That's for the Lord and him to know." Demere said while shaking his hand.

"Aye Mikeyah." Demere said as this light skin girl with a shoulder length hair walked by.

"Demere what do yo nappy headed ass want, I already told you I don't like you." Mikeyah said while walking towards him.