(34)

AALIYAH POV:

I woke up before Brayden so I slipped on my rob and brushed my teeth then went downstairs, when I got downstairs I seen Jace,Jasmine, and Lou sitting at the kitchen table talking.

"Damn I'm pretty sure the neighbours know Brayden's name now." Jace said. Damn they heard us I thought making me blush. I just ignored his ass and let Zoey back inside and put food and water into her bowls.

"Aw what's her name?" Jasmine asked as she played with Zoey.

"Zoey." I said while I started making breakfast.

"Brayden was making you hit all them high notes last night." Jace said and everyone started laughing.

"Jace shut the hell up damn." I said while scrambling the eggs.

"It's okay hunty he was breaking that back." Jace said.

"Enough Jace you making thickums blush and stuff." Jasmine said.

"What we getting into today?" Jasmine asked.

"Right cause I ain't trying be up in the house all day." Jace said.

"Damn Lou who keep texting you all I hear is bing bing." Jace said.

"One of my little side hoes." Lou said smirking.

"I'm tell you like I told Amir don't catch nothing fucking with that hoe." I said turning around looking at him then going back to my grits.

"Please big sis I stay strapped." Lou said. I just shook my head.

"Yo ass better stay double strapped." Brayden said as he came in the kitchen.

"Morning ma." Brayden said kissing my cheek.

"Morning." I said.

"What are we doing today?" Jasmine asked whining.

"Can you stop whining please sounding like a drowning cat." Jace said.

"Fuck you Jace." Jasmine said.

"I don't swing that way hunty remember with yo hungry hippo ass." Jace said and I busted out laughing.

"Hahah real funny." Jasmine said sitting down in her chair.

"I don't care yall pick something you wanna do." I said as I got the plates down.

"Damn thickums you that short that you need a stepping stool to get the plates." Jasmine said laughing.

"Whatever." I said fixing the plates.

After I gave everyone they plate they fixed they own drink while I sat at the table eating my food after I said my prayers.

"Wait, how yall get some fresh clothes?" I asked as I noticed they were in pajamas.

"We took your hummer." Jace said.

"Nigga you put gas in it?" I said.

"No." Jace said.

"Jace yo ass paying for my gas today." I said and Jace just rolled his eyes.

The rest of breakfast was quiet all you heard was us smacking our lips, Jace and Jasmine decided they wanted to go to Dave & Buster's so that's where all of squad gon meet up later on. After breakfast me,Jace, and Jasmine were in the living room messing around.

"Yes hunty this bitch with this ugly ass blue weave trying be the real life smurf came up to me talking about stay away from her man. I was like bitch well I guess you ain't figured out your man ain't straight the nigga was straight gay like. Wooo he put some work in on me yes lawd." Jace said. Me and Jasmine busted out laughing at his crazy ass.