(6)

AALIYAH POV:

Finally it's the weekend, I got out the bed and went to take a shower, brush teeth, and left my hair wavy. Going to my closest I picked out my stripped gray and white shorts with my off the should white crop top with my Wolf Grey 3's. For makeup I added clear lip gloss, eye liner, and mascara. For accessories I put on my sliver chain with my white hoops and my white and black bangles.

You got niggas and I got bitches

You got niggas and I want you

I want you, to turn up on me

Recognize by PARTYNEXTDOOR Ft Drake came on telling me my phone was ringing. It was an unknown number but I answered anyway.

"Whose this?"

"Aye Ma."

"What do you want Brayden?"

"Come to the mall with me today?"

"I'll think about it."

"Nah, you gon' be there at 2. Bye."

Did this nigga really hang up on me and then tell me I'm be there at 2? I got his ass, silent treatment for him. After the phone call I finished getting ready and put on some lotion and my Tease Perfume from Victoria Secret.

I went downstairs and my ma was already at work so I just grabbed my all black MK bag and my keys to my all white Mustang. Driving to the mall I was bumping No Type By Rae Serummd, that's my new song right there.

When I pulled up to the mall Brayden was already waiting for me. He had on black True Religion pants with a white Polo shirt with a black horse and his Wolf Grey 3's. Why we low key matching?

"Hey ma." I ignored his ass and kept walking.

"Aaliyah." Still not gon' answer.

"Ma." I kept walking till I got to Forever 21 and looked through some of their clothes. I saw this really cute strapless light green shirt with diamonds running down the sides. I picked it up and went into a dressing room. I tried it on it and it looked good on me also it hugged all my curves and made my boobs sit up a little higher. After I tried it on I walked out and went to go pay for it, It was $25. I was about to pay for it when I seen someone sit a 100 dollar bill down, I looked to my right and It was Brayden. I rolled my eyes and put 30 down and gave him back hiss 100 dollar bill.

"Aaliyah ma why you ignoring me." Brayden said dragging out the me. Does he not remember he hung up on me after demanding me?

"Aaliyah." He said grabbing my waist, I just kept walking.

"Ma." He said as he kissed my neck giving me a slight chill.

"Stop." I said getting out his grip and going into Wet Seal.

I Went into Wet Seal and seen these really cute ripped jeans with diamonds on the front and back pockets that would match my shirt I just brought. I tried on the pants and lets just say ya girl was looking on point. After I got back in my shorts I went and looked at some more clothes. I got a jean jacket, this Princess Tiana top with the back cut up, and I also brought a couple more of clothes. When I was ready to check out the total came out to $150 and I was about to put some money down when I seen a black card pay for it. I hate when people pay for my shit, I just rolled my eyes and stuck the money in his pocket and grabbed my bags and walked out.