(23)

Four Months Later....

Aaliyah's graduation outfit in MM

AALIYAH POV:

I bet your wondering what has happened these past four months well ain't shit happened me and Brayden are still going strong I mean we have little arguments here and there but that's really it and Zaria is now 5 months pregnant and she is now showing it's so cute. Today also graduation day so you know I'm bout to turn up, our graduation ceremony doesn't start till 5 so I'm just chill with my mom and Grandma Kay till then. Grandma Kay is doing fine and she looks healthy too I'm just glad my grandma is okay cause if she wasn't here for this important day I don't know what I would do.

"Baby what are you wearing to your graduation ceremony better not be no tennis shoes or jeans either." Grandma Kay said in a stern voice.

"I'm not wearing either grandma I'm wearing a dress and some heels, is that good enough for you?" I asked with a smile.

"Child don't get smart with me I can still go outside and get one of those switches outside and bend you over my knee." Grandma Kay said.

"My bad grandma." I said.

"You already went to all your appointments earlier this morning,right?" My mom asked.

"Yup." I said while popping the P.

"I can't believe your ratchet ass school couldn't afford a prom." Grandma Kay said while shaking her head in disappointment and my mother agreed with her.

"I don't care as long as I graduate and out that school." I said while look at my nails.

"Well what are you doing after your graduation ceremony?" Grandma Kay asked.

"The after party." I said with a laugh.

"Honey you figured out what your gonna do when you graduate?" Grandma Kay asked.

"Well I know for a fact I'm going to a 2 year college first to get all my credits and stuff." I said.

"Then your going to a 4 year." My mom said while I nodded my head.

"Oh my baby better werk I see her going for big thangs." Grandma Kay said while doing a little dance causing me and my mom to bust out laughing at her crazy ass.

"You too much grandma." I said with a smile.

"Child please I'm just enough but you better get your slow ass up them steps and get ready." Grandma Kay said.

After Grandma Kay said that I checked the time and It was 2:30 and we had to be there by 4 so I went and hopped in the shower for 20 minutes. After I got out the shower I put on my Lavender Vanilla Lotion then I went to my dresser and picked out my red and black lace bra and panty set then I put on my robe and went to my hair and make-up area. For my make-up I did black smokey eye and beige lipstick with lip gloss on top to give it a pop. For my hair I had it bone straight then I went to closet to pick out my black strapless cocktail dress with my Chirstian Louboutin black suede pumps. Then I went to my dresser and picked out my sliver charm bracelet my dad gave me with my pearl earrings and my pearl necklace.

"Aaliyah honey you ready?" I heard my mom asked as she knocked on my door.

"Yeah." I said to her while I sprayed my Jimmy Choo perfume.

My mom opened my door with Grandma Kay behind her and they both broke in tears.

"Guys don't cry your gonna make me cry." I said.

"My baby you grown up so much look at you, you look so beautiful today." My mom said as she gave me hug.

"You look absolutely stunning Liyah." Grandma Kay said as she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.