(14)

AALIYAH POV:

I know that you ain't that 

nigga you claim to be

Despite how much money I 

make this shit ain't changing me

I know I know I know a lot of these niggas, 

they lame to me

I'm blown, I smoke what I rolled 

The same nigga that I came in with

(I Know by Yo Gotti ft Rich Homie Quan)

My phone woke me up cause some random ass number keep calling me like my nigga if I don't answer the first 3 times I don't want to talk to yo ass.

"Who the fuck is this." I said into the phone.

"Bruh bestie you rude as fuck most people answer with a hello not with no 'who the fuck is this'." Devon dumb ass said into the phone.

"What the hell you want nigga?" I asked annoyed.

"Come hang with squad bestie!" Devon yelled into the phone.

"Nigga you got one more time to yell on this damn phone before I hang up on you and have you talking to the damn dial tone and block yo ass." I said salty as fuck.

"Aye bestie?" Devon said.

"What?"

"You salty or you salty as fuck." Devon asked while laughing.

"Nigga text me where yall at and hop off my line." I said then hung up on his ass while he was still talking.

After I got off the phone with Devon annoying ass I went and hopped in the shower for a good 30 minutes bathing with my Cherry Blossom soap. When I got out the shower I went and brushed my teeth then I put on my Oahu Coconut Sunset lotion I got from Bath & Body Works. I went to my dresser picked out my black bra and my black panties then I went to my closet and picked out my camouflage pants I got from Forever 21 with my white Minnie Mouse shirt with gold chains around her with my hot pink Polarized Foamposites. Then I went to my hair and make-up area and put some Mousse in my hair to add more to my curls then I put on a black headband for my make-up I put on my eyeliner and mascara and clear lip gloss, for my accessories I put on a gold chain with sliver hoops and my gold Rolex. After I was done I went and checked my phone and I had a text from Devon telling me they at the mall and we gon have to fight cause I hung up on him, dumb ass nigga. I grabbed my all white MK bag and sprayed my Jimmy Choo perfume and my keys to my white on white Mustangs and left.

When I got to the mall they was all waiting for me at the food court and Devon light bright ass was mugging me.

"Do you have a problem Sir?" I said looking at Devon.

"Man Aaliyah I already told yo ass when I see you we gon fight." Devon said standing up.

"It ain't nothing but air and space my nigga." I said with a smirk.

"Man Yori hold me back for I rip them nappy ass tracks out her head." Devon said. Yori just looked at Devon and shook his head laughing at his dumb ass.

"Boo my shit all real let's not start with them beady bees up in yo head." I said laughing.

"Bitch do not start." Devon said clapping his hands and smacking his lips trying to be ghetto.