Hidan x reader

Untold Thoughts

"Don't go Hidan... please" I begged with Tears streaming down my face. My best friend since I was child, who has always been there for me when I was bullied, when my parents weren't around, just killed our neighbors. Why? For his God... for Jashin.

" I can't stay y/n, I just fucking killed these people. I don't think I'll be able to stay unpunished." Hidan said. He turned and made his way to the door. As soon as his hand made contact with the handle I hugged him from behind. Catching him by surprise.

"Y/n what are y-"

" Take me with you..." I sobbed, " if your gonna leave take me with you. I don't want to be alone... please Hidan..."

There was a long pause until Hidan said

" Grab your stuff and hurry the fuck up. Ninjas may be heading here soon and I don't want to deal with them." I nodded my head and quickly grabbed my necessities. Once I got everything I told Hidan I was ready. All he did was nod and we were off.

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~

" You old fucker!Stitch my head back on!!" Hidan shouted angrily. " y/n tell him. I know your his favorite"

I sighed and picked up Hidan's head.
" You should stop angering him Hidan." I said gently.
" HE WAS MOCKING JASHIN!" Hidan yelled. " I couldn't let someone mock Jashin"

I just smiled and nodded. I gently put his head down and talked to Kakuzu  to stitch Hidan's head back to his body. Kakuzu was reluctant but agreed when I told him I would pay him.

Hidan and I hanged around the lounge until we fell asleep.
~~~Morning~~~~~

I woke up to someone's breath on my neck. I gently turned my head around and saw that it was Hidan. I smiled at him. A slight blush slowly becoming evident on my cheeks.I gently touched his face and smiled sadly. He looked so beautiful while he was sleeping. If only I ca-

My thoughts were interrupted as a ruff voice was heard behind me.

" when are you going to tell him."

" I don't know what you are talking about..."  I said quietly standing up.

" I'm not stupid. I see how you look at him. I see how you smile so much when you are around him. I see how you treat him so gently, so lovingly. How you hold onto him so tight when you are afraid. How you are always around him, afraid that he'll disappear..."Kakuzu said looking down at me.

I looked up to him in surprise. How did he notice all of this.

" I still can't believe a smart, beautiful,kind woman fell in love with a loud, dirty mouthed, pervert."

" Only Jashin knows why"

Kakuzu chuckled at my response.

" do we have a mission?" I asked Kakuzu. He just nodded and threw me the scroll and told me to be ready in 10.

I touched Hidan's shoulder and gently shook him.

If only....

If only I can tell him how I really feel.

If only I could tell him... that I loved him.

A/n  This is my first story hopefully it was alright. Sorry if characters were slight off I tried my best.