Kakuzu x reader

A/n Brooooo!!!!! I just reached 500 reads!!! It's not a lot but it means a lot to me! Thank you for reading and happy Valentines!!!

You were standing right out side Kakuzu's and Hidan's shared room door stressing out. Why? Because your about to confess your love to Kakuzu. You may be wondering how in the heck you fell in love with one of the most vicious, grumpiest, greediest and oldest Akatsuki member. Well it's easy he's very kind to you. Surprising right. He would stand up for you when Hidan was teasing you. He would listen to you and count his money while your ranting about your life. And he would give you money without questioning why you need it. And he once sacrificed one of his hearts for you. Shocking!

You can go on and on for hours why you loved him but that wouldn't do anything if you can't confess your love to him. You only told Deidara about this and he's still shook that you love Kakuzu. You trusted Deidara because you and him are only 1 year apart. Which made you the youngest one in the Akatsuki. Deidara tried countless times to get you and Kakuzu alone time but Pein or Hidan always ruin it. Heck he got  so done he started hinting Kakuzu that you like him. But Kakuzu never got the hints or chose to ignore them. So Deidara one night just told you to confess to him on Valentine's Day, which during the time was three days away. You agreed to his idea at the time.

Well back to the present. You were standing outside the shared room with a box of chocolates in your hand and a box of money on the other. You were wearing a cute red short fluffy dress on. Like the one below.

You were deciding wether to knock or not because it sounded like a bad time because all you can hear is Kakuzu arguing with Hidan

You were deciding wether to knock or not because it sounded like a bad time because all you can hear is Kakuzu arguing with Hidan. You gathered up some courage and decided to knock. You raised your hand to the door ready to knock, but before you can even knock somebody opens the door and your hand lands on somebody's bare chest. You look up to see Hidan looking down on you and checking you out.

" Well, well, well what do we have here." Hidan sneered. " Care to explain why your dressed up and shit? Not that I mind...."

You were freaking out on the inside. Gahhhh Why did Hidan have to come out!!!!

" Oh-h Hello Hidan... I-I'm dressed up because I-I wanted to-"

" Let me guess you wanted to take me out on a date and later at night we could have some fun?" Hidan said interrupting you.

" No-o that's not it!" You stuttered out. Before you two could say anything Kakuzu voice could be heard.

" Hidan Why are you standing at the door? Is somebody at the door?" Kakuzu makes his way to the door and pushed Hidan to the side. He eyes you up and down and raises  an eyebrow.

" Care to explain why your all dressed up?" Kakuzu rough voice said. It sounded rougher than usual.

Your palms started sweating and you were on level 3 of panic. And when your on level three you start rambling.