Kisame x OC Joo lemon

A/n This was a request from a lovely reader. not gonna say who because they might not want to be known. Please be on the look out for an Itachi x reader lemon that's coming soon and a jealous hidan x shy reader. Will edit this later for mistakes since I didn't check for any.

"Kisa~" Joo moaned as Kisame thrusted into her.

" Shhh.... Don't want the others to hear do we?" Kisame whispered in Joo's ear.

Now you might be wondering how Joo got into this steamy situation. Well in order to find out we have to go back a few hours ago.

~~~~~~~~Flashback to morning~~~~~

Joo woke up to a banging sound coming from the wall behind her with gasps and moans.

She groaned knowing her mom, Melina was fucking Kakuzu again. She got off her bed and headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast, for her need of sleep had left her.

On her way there she had bumped into Itachi by mistake. " Gomen Itachi-San." She said rubbing her eyes.

" It's fine just watch where your going. Don't want to be getting into trouble do we?" He said looking down on you.

" Your right. Bye Itachi-San! See you later." You say walking off to the kitchen.

Joo prepared herself some pancakes with eggs. While she was cooking a feisty and horny predator was stalking its prey. Kisame was looking at her with lust in his eyes, planning his attack. Out of the blue Kisame quickly appeared behind her and grabbing her waist with his fingers digging into her skin, leaving bruises. He placed his mouth on her neck and sucked the skin, leaving bruises. She gasped at the feeling and let go of the spatula and the pan in shock.

" Kisame~" Joo moaned.

" Hey there my little queen." Kisame said while smirking.

Joo was about to say something until they were interrupted by Deidara and Sasori walking in.

" Get a room,un! I don't want to see this!!" Deidara shouted while covering his eyes with his hands.

" Tsk. For once I agree with the brat." Sasori said scowling at the both of them.

Kisame pulled away from Joo but before whispering something in her ear. " I'll be back for that pussy.",he walked away as if nothing had happened.

Joo stood there shocked. Not by Kisame's comment as he always said things like that multiple times and sometimes out loud for the members to hear. But the fact he was way more aggressive than usual. And boy did that turn her on.

" Sorry about that Sasori and Deidara. I didn't expect that too. He just came out of nowhere." Joo said embarrassed while rubbing her neck.

The red head only let out a Hmph and walked away. Deidara just gave a nervous smile, still trying to unsee the scene he had witnessed a few moments ago. He still found it odd that Joo and Kisame are dating. Kisame towered Joo by more than 2 ft, making her look like tiny beside the big blue shark. Joo was what you called a very Thiccccc woman. She had boobs that rivaled Tsuande's. An ass so big that makes all the men drool, and for her to be with a man like Kisame keeps Deidara awake at night. Is she into fish? Is it his abs? Or does he have a big dick? Are the thoughts Deidara would usually think about.

Joo finished making breakfast and was at the dinner table eating when her mom and Kakuzu walked in. Joo immediately noticed the new bruises on her mothers neck but didn't say anything, waiting for their daily talk with Konan to bring up the topic.

" Good morning mama. Good morning Kakuzu-San." Greeted Joo with a smile.

" Hey there sweetie." Melina Said.