Kisame x reader lime

The three Peeps

"Kisa kun~" I panted. Kisame's kisses kept going lower and lower until he reached the hem of my panties. Kisame stopped kissing and just hovered over me, his breath tickling my skin. I looked down to see why he stop but to only feel his hands slowly traveling up and down my thighs.

" Your so beautiful..." Kisame whispered. My already pink cheeks became darker at his comment. Kisame slowly pulled down my panties, but before he could finish, a noise outside the door was heard. I quickly pulled the blankets to cover myself. Kisame gets up and opens the door only to see Hidan, Deidara, and Tobi falling in.

" Tobi is a good boy! Tobi didn't do anything!" Tobi shouted quickly getting up and running away.

" I- I'm sorry Kisame and y/n un. It was all Hidan's idea,yeah." Deidara stuttered with a dark blush and a nose bleed, before running off.

Kisame glared at Hidan who only smirked.

" Aren't you going to leave?!?" Kisame said angrily.

" Nah, I think I'm going to stay and enjoy the show. I didn't think y/n moans were so damn sexy. Do you think you can do it again?" Hidan said.

I blushed at his comment which made Hidan's smirk grow bigger and Kisame to get angrier. Kisame punched Hidan so hard which caused Hidan to go through three walls and go unconscious. Kisame angrily slams the door shut and immediately attacks my neck. He pulls away and smirks at the hickey he gave me.

" I have to show the others who you belong to."

A/n I know I suck. I killed the mood. I didn't feel like doing a lemon so I just made it a lime. I might do a Itachi Lemon. Not sure yet.