Deidara x Princess reader part 4 Lemon

I was holding onto Deidara's hand as we make our way to an inn. I was nervous yet excited. This was going to be my first time doing this. I was pulled away from thoughts from the sound of someone talking.

" What can I do for you?" Asked the receptionist

" One room for one night." Deidara said.

" Of course!" The receptionists says as he hands Deidara a key.

As soon as the key touches Deidara I was dragged by him. He's so eager!!! What if he's too rough??? Deidara looks back to me and notices the scared look on my face. Suddenly we stop walking and he asks, " Are you sure you want to do this princess? We can still stop if you want, it's not too late."

I grab onto his arm and look into his eyes, " it's not that... i-it's just my first time and you look so eager and probably experienced and I'm afraid of I'm not going to please you. I'm afraid the pain is going to be too much."

Deidara gives me a goofy smile before saying, " I'm so eager because this is my first time too,un. I feel honored that you want to lose your virginity to me princess, yeah."  I give a sigh of relief as Deidara opens the door to our room. We enter and I make my way to the bed as Deidara closed and locks the door. I sat at the end unsure what to do. 

Deidara walks up to me and gently pushes me into the bed. He gives my eyes a quick glance before giving me a passionate kiss on the lip. I tangle my fingers in his hair as he kisses me. He pulls away and gives sweet and loving kisses on my neck. My breath quickens and I slowly start to pant.

"Ahh... Dei..." I pant.

" Your skin is so soft on my lips." Deidara whispers onto my skin.He then starts to suck on the skin on my neck giving me hickeys, claiming me as his.

He pulls away as he's straddling my body. He looks down and admires the work he's done on me. He gently removes my shirt and pants leaving me in my underwear. He stares at me in awe. I started to feel self conscious about my body and tried hiding it with the blankets but Deidara stops me by holding my hands above my head.

" Don't... your beautiful. A true piece of art." I blush at his comment. He reaches for my back, releasing me of my bra. My breasts bounce as they are freed from their restraints. He leans in and gently cups my breasts in his hands. The tongues on his hands lick the skin on my breasts.

" Mmmm Dei..." I moan out loud from the overwhelming sensation. He leans in for another kiss on the lips as his hands do magic on my breasts.

I start to feel myself getting wet and Deidara notices too. He pulls away from the kiss and places his mouth on my breast as he moves one hand to my vagina. He pushes my underwear down and I kick it off as soon as he pushed it down low enough.

" Deidara..." he pulls away from my breast and looks into my eyes. " What is it,un?" 

" C-Can I touch you?" He nods and lays on the bed as I straddle him. I remove his shirt and give gentle and loving kisses on his chest. I pull his pants off and rub him though his boxers making him gasp. I remove his boxers and his dick hits my in the face as soon as it is released. I gasp at it's size.

" D-Dei your so big." He grins at my comment. I lick my lips before I suck at the tip of his cock. Making Deidara ark and groan at the sensation. I then take more of him in my mouth as the best I could. I stroke what ever didn't fit.

" Your so good,yeah." He grunts before pushing my head, forcing me to take more of him. I gag but I kept going as my priority was to make Deidara feel good.

He then starts to buck his hips in mouth before cumming. I cough some out but swallow what I could. Cum flowing out of my mouth and some landing on my breasts. Deidara pants for breath as he smiles at me.

" Your amazing y/n. Princesses sure can please a man." I smiled at his comment, feeling relived I was able to please him.

I lay back down as Deidara spreads my legs and his face leans down to my private. His nose was brushing my clit making me gasp. I moaned as I felt his tongue entering me. Deidara grips my thighs to keep them open and for support. My back arks from the pleasure.

" Gah! Dei! I'm close.... mmmm"  I moan.

He continues to eat me out and moves one of his hands to my clit. I placed the mouth on it and it starts to suck and lick.

" Ahh! Ahhh!!!  Dei! Oh god!" I moan as my back arks and I release onto his mouth. He licks my cum and moaning at the taste.

" Your so sweet. Sweeter than candy,un." Deidara says. " Are you ready?"

" Y-Yes but please be gently." I say.

" Of course princess but I'm sorry for the pain. It's going to hurt a bit but nothing you can't overcome."

" It's fine." I say as I hold his hands for support. Deidara positions himself at my entrance and slowly enters me making me groan and moan from the pain. Tears escape from my eyes an fall down my face. He lets go of my hands and wiped away the tears.

" Shhh. The pain is going to be over soon." Deidara says trying to soothe my pain. " Just tell me when it's okay to move."

After a minute of pain I was finally ready. " Go Deidara." He nods and slowly thrusts his hips making his cock move in and out of me.

" hah.... Dei... Faster please go faster." I cry out. He thrusts faster, obeying my command! Suddenly he flips me over and takes me from behind, his cock hitting places it didn't reach before. He grabs my hips and pushes my face to the bed. Id be lying if I say i didn't like his rough treatment.

" God y/n your so tight...." Deidara cries out with his eyes closed and eyebrows filled with pleasure.

" Deidara I'm so close!!!! Give me more!! Oh god!!!! Your amazing...."

A couple more thrusts and I climaxed. " Deidara!!!!" I scream. My pussy tightens and covers Deidara cock with my juices, and that's all it took for Deidara to fill me up with his seed. I flop onto the bed panting alongside Deidara. Deidara brushes stray strands of hair and placing it behind my ear.

" Your more beautiful than anything I've ever seen y/n ,un.Please be mine. I know I don't have anything to offer but my heart. But please give me a try. I'll treat you like a queen. Like a god,yeah."

" Deidara.... I love you. Of course I'll be yours." He grins happily and pulls me for a hug.

" I love you so much." He says before kissing my forehead. I wander off to sleep with a smile on my face.

~bonus

"God fucking damn it!" Hidan cried.

" complaint won't make it better idiot." Kakuzu said counting his money.

" Well what else am I supposed to do!?! There's a fucking couple next to us doing the deed and fucking moaning so loud. Am I supposed to jack off to their moans."

Kakuzu sighs at Hidans response and decides to ignore him.

" I'd wish I fucking knew who's having sex so I could kill them when they're done." Hidan says and suddenly a loud moan is heard.

" Deidara!!!!" Hidan and Kakuzu looked shocked as soon as they heard the female scream Deidara's name.

" That fucking blonde is banging a woman!!!" Hidan shouts sounding confused.

" but who." Kakuzu asks. Not a second later is their questions answered. " y/n!!!!!!!!!"

" a fucking princess for Jashin sake!!!!! How in the god damn world did that happen!" Hidan cries.

" Leave them be. We could use this as black mail and we could get some money out of this." Kakuzu replies.

" You and your fucking money." Hidan grumbles before he starts to bicker with Kakuzu once again.