Obito/Tobi x reader

Warning!! Language and sexual references are ahead. Read at own risk!!!

Deidara POV

I watch as y/n and Tobi play tag around the base. Y/n....I don't understand her. She's always so shy with the other members, but with Tobi she's so hyper.

"Ahahahaha!!! Tobi stop! I surrender you win!" Y/a said panting trying to catch her breath.

" Hahaha Tobi wins! Y/n-Chan you have to be Tobi's maid for an entire day!" Tobi said dancing around y/n.

" Hey Tobi un! Why does she have to be your maid, yeah." I said confused.

" y/n Chan lost the bet!" Tobi answered.

" When do I start?" Y/n said sprawled across the floor.

"Tomorrow! Tobi wants y/n Chan to make Tobi chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast!" Tobi said. " Oh! I also have to get you a maid outfit! Deidara senpai can we go to town? Tobi needs to buy y/n Chan a maid outfit!" Tobi begged at my feet.

" Hmph! Fine let's go." I said making my to the door. This could be fun.... I thought while smirking.

~Time Skip ~

Y/n POV

*Knock Knock*

Who's knocking at my door so early in the morning?  I pretend I didn't hear knocking and shove the pillow in my face. I was about to fall asleep until something jumped on me knocking the breathing out of me.

I look up to see Tobi leaning forward.

" y/n Chan! Wake up!" Tobi whispered.

" I'll play with you later Tobi. Let me sleep." I said mumbling. I tug Tobi to the empty space beside me and hug him like a teddy bear.

" y/n Chan your so silly! Your my maid today and Tobi wants breakfast!" Tobi said trying to escape my death grip on him.

I groan and said fine.  I get up and was about to go out the door to prepare his breakfast but Tobi blocked the door.

" y/n Chan your so silly. You forgot your maid outfit!" Tobi said shoving the outfit in my face. " Deidara senpai helped me pick it out! I hope you like it!" Tobi said before running out to annoy Deidara.

I go to the bathroom and put on the outfit.

( The maid outfit looks like the one above, but with some changes)

I cringe at myself in the mirror. The skirt was too small. The top was tight and was showing some cleavage. Deidara picked this?!? I didn't know he was such a pervert. I put my hair in a bun. Maybe I could convince Tobi to not let me wear this.