Zetsu x curious reader 2

A/n: Happy Easter! And thank you for being so patient. I've been rewriting this chapter so many times. I kept being unsatisfied with how it would turned out. Until I finally decided to settle on this. I personally don't think this part was as good as the first. But hopefully you enjoy.

Please request on who you would like to see next. And how would you feel if I did a song fic? I have this one song called I Go Crazy by Orla Gartland stuck on my head for the past week. It's soo good. And do you guys have any song recommendations?

It's been a week since you last encountered Zetsu and you've been feeling down ever since. You craved to meet him again. He was a man filled with mysteries and you wanted answers. Sure, he might be rude at times but that's just a part of him.

" Hmph.... I wonder how's Zetsu doing..." you said to no one particular, picking at the grass in the field.

"You should really mind your own business....We've been doing good"

You recognized that voice anywhere. " Zetsu!!" You ran to him and hugged him, which he returned awkwardly.

" How've you been? Why didn't you visit me sooner? Have you been busy? What job do you have? Wh-"

" Shut up, what I think he mean to say is to slow down with the questions." Zetsu said.

" I'm sooo sorry!!! It's just a habit...."

"We know."

" Sooooo.... wanna go to my house for tea?"

"Yes."

Timeskip

After a while of talking and a lot of questions from you, you finally decided to ask him a question that's been bugging you.

" You look tired Zetsu... is everything alright?" You asked, noticing the dark  bags underneath his eyes.

" Why would you think that?" Zetsu asked.

" Well... you have big bags underneath your eyes, your eyes are bloodshot red, your hair is all disheveled, and you keep zoning out."

" It's scary how observant you are." Black Zetsu said.

" Come over here." You said, patting the empty space beside you. Zetsu obliged and sat down next to you. You pulled him down and laid him on your lap.

" w-what are you doing?" Zetsu asked flustered.

" Shhh.... just relax and take a nap." You said. You played with his hair, your fingers gently massaging his scalp, your fingers untangling any knots in his hair. Zetsu relaxed under your touch, letting out quiet moans of bliss.

After awhile Zetsu had fallen asleep on your lap while you looked at him lovingly.

Why does he look so cute? Does he like anybody? Would his babies be plants? I wouldn't mind that our babies were plants. Wait... did I just wish to have his babies? Oh gawd.... Do I like him? Or am I just overthinking? Maybe I'm overthinking.... does he have somebody special? These were the questions that were clouding your mind and leaving you in a state of confusion.

Why am I even thinking about this. It's obvious I don't like him. This is just our second encounter... A knock at your door brought you back to reality. You wiggled your way out, trying your best to not to disturb Zetsu.

Making your way to the door you open it slightly, cautious of any rouges, only to be met with a man with an orange mask.

" Can I help you?" You ask.

" I'm looking for Senpai!!!"

" Senpai?" You asked in confusion.

" Zetsu Senpai!! He's half plant half man!! He's missing and Tobi misses Senpai!" Tobi wailed.

" Oh he's inside sleeping, do y-" before you could even finish your sentence Tobi forced his way inside, pushing you away and running straight for Zetsu. With a big leap in the air Tobi landed on Zetsu with a big thud waking Zetsu up immediately.

" Senpai!!!!! I found you!" Tobi yelled out.

" Zetsu!" You cried out. You pushed Tobi off of Zetsu and you checked Zetsu for any injuries. " Are you alright?"

"I'm fine but Tobi I'll- we'll deal with you later...." Zetsu said giving a menacing glare towards Tobi.

"Sorry Senpai but leader-sama called for us." Tobi said.

" Leaving so soon? But you need to rest Zetsu. Your all tired!"

" I'm sorry but we have to go, until next time."

" Bye Zetsu, please visit soon." You said before giving Zetsu one last hug.

Zetsu walked out and Tobi stayed behind for a bit.

" What are your feelings towards Zetsu."

" huh.." you asked. Confused by the sudden voice change.

" Don't make me repeat myself."

" We're just friends..."

" I suggest you don't get too attached to Zetsu. Or you'll pay the price" and with that 'Tobi' left your house calling for Zetsu to slow down.

You stood there in fear. Afraid what he means by "you'll pay the price". Why his entire demeanor changed from a loveable goofball to a menacing man. Fearing for your own safety you made up your mind, although your heart disagreed, you thought the only reasonable thing to do was to stop talking to Zetsu, to ignore him and to avoid him.