Cheater Sasori x reader

A/n: definitely recommend you listen to perfect by Selena Gomez to give you those sad vibes. Once again sorry if I don't portray Sasori correctly.

@Ryn_23 who requested this.

"Steak... check. Wine... check. Sexy lingerie, most definitely, check!" You said looking over the list.

You might be wondering why you purchased these items, well it was your one year anniversary dating Sasori and you thought it was a great idea that you two should have dinner and some fun time when you two were alone, well that was the plan...

You did the hand seals to enter the hideout. As you made your way to the kitchen you bumped into Deidara.

" Hey! Watch where you ar- Y/N un!What are you doing here?!"Deidara nervously asked, his eyes meeting everywhere but your eyes.

" I-I thought  you had a 2 day mission un." Deidara stuttered out.

" I finished early and rushed back here..." you answered. You eyed Deidara suspiciously. He was sweating and his eyes never made contact with yours. " Is everything okay?" You asked placing a hand on his shoulder which tensed under your touch.

" Yeah everything is okay. Why wouldn't it be un?" Deidara nervously laughed.

You were no idiot. You knew something was wrong. Did Sasori get injured in his recent mission? You thought. Now you were getting worried.

" hey y/n do you think we can hangout in town today?" Deidara asked trying to lead you away from the base.

" I'm sorry Deidara but I can't today. I have some plans with Sasori today. Maybe n-" but before you could finish your sentence a loud female moan is heard. You turned your head towards the hall leading to the rooms of the Akatsuki.

" Did Hidan bring another woman into the hideout again?" You asked turning to Deidara.

But before he could make a sound another moan is heard.

" Faster~! Faster Sasori~! Oh God~!!"
Male grunting is heard shortly after. Which you quickly recognized who it belonged to.

Your heart shattered at those sounds. Tears welled up in your eyes. Your knees were shaking, before you could drop to the ground, Deidara grabbed you by the waist preventing you from falling. 

" I'm sorry un. I didn't want you to find out." Deidara said sadly. You cried into his chest, hands holding tightly to ends of his shirt. Tears going through the fabric. Deidara gently touched your hair trying to soothe you. You continued to cry your heart out. The bag containing your earlier purchases long forgotten on the ground, items on display for everyone to see. Deidara picked you up bridal style taking you to his room. He gently placed you on his bed. He pulled the blankets up to you. He sat next to you for comfort.

" why did he do it?" You asked weakly, your throat burning from your crying.

" What was that,un?" Deidara asked facing you.

" Do you know why he did it.?" You asked more louder than before. Tears threatening to spill out once more.

" I don't know... I think you should ask him,un." Deidara said.

" Your right... thank you for comforting me and trying to protect me...I appreciate it." You said

"  I just didn't want to see you cry. Your a really beautiful woman, and beautiful women don't deserve to cry...they don't deserve us men. We just end up treating them horribly without realizing it...Sasori is just one of those men. I just hope to learn from his mistakes."Deidara said