Hidan x Reader

WARNING ⚠️ CONTAINS MENTIONS OF RAPE AND FOUL LANGUAGE! THIS IS PRETTY DEPRESSING SO IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THIS PLEASE DONT READ!!

Hidan loved to tease you. Whether it was cornering you into a wall, flirting, grabbing your butt,etc , he enjoyed it. He loved how your cheeks were turn into a nice rosy color when your embarrassed. He enjoyed it when little sounds escaped your lips. Whimpers, squeals,squeaks, it brought a smile on his face. But there's always someone that has to ruin his fun. Basically everybody in the Akatsuki ruined his fun.

They all saw you as their little angel, someone they had to protect from Hidan. Although you were one of the strongest in the Akatsuki, you could never stand up for yourself. Everybody still wonders what you did wrong to be classified as a S rank criminal and for your name to be in the bingo book. You were the sweetest person there was, your manners were impeccable, if someone needed help you wouldn't hesitate for a second. You were just so naive and they didn't want Hidan to ruin you, to taint you, to break you.

You of course didn't understand why everybody told you to stay away from Hidan. He seemed 'nice' to you. Although the only problem you had with him is he didn't know how to keep his hands to himself. He always seemed to touch your butt, but of course you thought it was by accident.

So currently you were the only one left at the base as everyone had been sent to a mission to complete. The reason as to why you aren't on a mission is you had sprained your ankle on a recent mission with Deidara. He was about to get hit by a jutsu when you had pushed him out of the way and landed on your ankle. When you had returned back to the base and everyone had found out how you had hurt yourself Deidara had been given hell by the rest of the members.

You were reading a book in the living room surrounded by snacks and a cup of tea. You unknowingly didn't know  Hidan had arrived from his mission with Kakuzu and  entered the base by himself. Kakuzu stayed behind to complete a bounty mission, needing the funds.

Hidan sighed angrily. " Fucking impatient greedy bastard. Didn't let me finish a fucking ritual for Jashin Sama." Hidan angrily slammed his scythe to the ground making a loud bang. As the scythe made contact to the ground a yelp was heard. Hidan looked to the direction where the yelp was heard and smirked.

He walked to the living room ready to entertain himself. " Look at what we have here." Hidan said looking down at your little form that was sitting on the couch.

" Hi Hidan-kun. D-Do you want some tea?" You asked holding out the kettle. Hidan shook his head and said, " No. I want something sweet.mayb-"

" Oh I know! Do you want some dango?" You asked holding out a stick of dango.
Hidan was dumbfounded, he was literally about to suggest something sexual before you interrupted him. Hidan lets out a sigh of defeat and takes the dango from your hands. Lying down on the couch he rests his feet on your lap, catching you off guard.

You continue to read from your book until Hidan spoke up, " Hey bitch, how did you even end up in the bingo book and classified as a S-rank criminal? That shit doesn't make sense." Hidan said taking a bite from his Dango.

You tense up from his question. " It was an accident... I didn't mean to..." you whisper, tears threatening to spill. Hidan notices this and leans in closer to you,intrigued.

" What happened?"

" You promise you won't tell anybody this... you have to promise." You say looking him in the eyes with a very serious face.

" I ain't no snitch, now spill the tea."

" I can't spill the tea Hidan-Kun, it would make a mess!" You say looking up to him in a very confused face.