Itachi x reader

Warning!: contains death, angst, and like one curse words.

Life sucked. You were sure God had a grudge against you. Why? You were an Uchiha that hasn't unlocked the sharingan. You were already 12 and no signs of the sharingan. Your father and mother didn't really care, they were just happy nothing traumatized you yet. But because you haven't unlocked the sharingan most of the Uchiha clan didn't like you and class peers would bully you.

After walking home from school, the regular bullies jumped on you and took anything valuable you had. They called you name and kicked you. After they had stopped you ran into the forest to cry. You knew it was selfish to wish to unlock the sharingan. The only people you cared about were your parents. Something bad would have to happen to them for you to unlock your sharingan and you knew that. After crying for hours you fell asleep on a tree in the middle of the forest. Time passed and you were awoken by somebody poking you in the cheek with a stick.

You let out a groan and opened your eyes to meet a kid with black hair and black eyes and a blue shirt. He looked about 6.

" Hey miss are you dead?" The kid asked.

" N-no I'm fine!" You said swatting away the stick from you face. " Who are you?"

" I'm Sasuke Uchiha." The kid replied. " Who are you?"

" y/n Uchiha." You said.

" Your a Uchiha too? Can I see your sharingan?!?" Sasuke asked.

A sudden burst of sadness filled your entire body. Unwillingly, you bursted into tears. Sasuke panicked at your reaction.

" I-I don't have.... *sob* a sharingan..." you cried out. You crying cane to a halt when you felt a pat on your head. You looked at Sasuke confusingly.

" Don't cry...You look ugly when you cry." Sasuke said, looking away from your eyes.

You burst into laughter at Sasuke's words. " You don't tell a girl that! Your going to get a good beaten if you do." Sasuke blushed and pouted his cheeks at his mistake.

" So what are you doing in the forest?" You asked. " I'm training by myself. Nii-San doesn't have time for me anymore." Sasuke relied back slightly upset.

" Hey, I'm not the best but I could help if you want..." you offered. Sasuke's eyes instantly lit up.

Before you knew it a few hours had passed by training with Sasuke. You teased him a lot which would end up with a pouty Sasuke which you loved. You and Sasuke joked around and one or the other would get offended or defensive by a joke. You would also talk about your family and Sasuke loved to talk about his older brother.

As the sun had to rest, the moon crept up to show its beautiful stars and just like that it was finally time for Sasuke to leave and you bid him farewell . This encounter would eventually become an everyday thing. You and Sasuke would meet up and train, talk and play around.

Of course Itachi would notice Sasuke's sudden change in behavior. Sasuke would quickly eat his lunch and rush off, as if too met someone, which he was but he didn't know that: Sasuke would be more happy but tired when he got home. He learned Jutsus that he hasn't been taught yet. Itachi being curious and worried about his little brother decided to follow him.

He watched as Sasuke took big bites of his food and quickly swallow, occasionally he would choke on his food. Finally Sasuke finished and jumped out of his seat and rushed out the door saying goodbye to Itachi and his mother. Itachi bid his mother goodbye and followed Sasuke carefully, not wanting to be caught. He followed Sasuke as he entered the woods. Sasuke suddenly stopped and sat down by a tree. Itachi watched confused. He was wondering why his brother was sitting down. His questions stopped when he sensed another chakra. He watched a girl his age greet Sasuke. He listened to them talk. Soon enough they started to train.