Itachi x reader lemon

A/n Okay a bit of background information for this lemon. Itachi never massacred the Uchiha clan. You and him are babysitting Sasuke who is around 5.

Edit: I DIDN'T KNOW THE AGE GAP BETWEEN SASUKE AND ITACHI WAS SO SMALL!!!!! I THOUGHT ITACHI WAS AN ADULT WHEN HE MASSACRED THE UCHIHA CLAN!!! IM SOOOO SORRY!!!! I ENVISIONED YOU BOTH AS YOUNG ADULTS IN THIS AND LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY!!!!

"Itachi..."you moaned, only for it to be muffled by Itachi's hand.

Itachi pulls away from your neck, satisfied from the mark that was forming in your neck... marking you as his,and only his.

"Shhhh... . Stay quiet or you'll wake up Sasuke."

You nod as his words. Itachi reaches under your shirt, his fingers giving you goosebumps when they touch your skin. He cups your breasts through your bra. Wanting more he removed your bra. He cups your breast and smiles at how soft and plump they were.

His hands still under your shirt, he leans in for another kiss. You moan into the kiss, his tongue exploring you mouth, his hot breath hitting your cheeks. His hands were harshly squeezing your breast, making you squirm and whimper from his harsh treatment. His fingers swirling your   sensitive erect nipples.

Your hands balled into fists in his hair,harshly tugging from the pleasure. Your legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him flush against you.

"Itachi.... I-I want more...."

Itachi looks at you with an amused expression. " Use your words.What do you want love? I don't know what to give you if you don't tell me."

You blush at his words, embarrassed from the words that soon escape your lips.
" I-i want you inside me....I want your dick inside me.... please."

Itachi smirks at your words, " You even said please... I guess I can't deny your request." He pulls off your pants and your underwear. He spreads your legs apart making you squeak. He looks up to you amused from the sound that escaped your lips.

" Do it again. Make that sound again."

You shake your head. His eyes narrow at you and he harshly pushes a finger in your core. You do more than squeal, you moan from both pleasure and pain, your back arks from the action. Although it wasn't that sound he wanted to hear he was still satisfied.

He thrusts his finger in and out at an incredible fast pace. You pant and moan, tugging at his hair. He adds another finger,only adding more to your pleasure.
He feels your insides squeezing his fingers, knowing your nearing your climax he removes his finger making you whine.

He pulls his pants off, you eyeballing his every move. He tugs off his boxers and shows his long hard erect member. You drool at the sight. He pushes you to the bed and spreads your legs. He lines himself and slowly enters you. You moan from the pain,clawing at Itachi's back, your legs wrapping his waist pulling him closer to you. Once fully in you and he slowly starts to thrust.

" Itachi... faster..." you moan out.

" Of course love." his thrusts slowly gain speed. His thrust were fast and hard, his member hitting your g-spot. One hand in his hair and the other clawing his back, your legs wrapped around his waist. His hands either side of your head. His head beside your neck,whispering sweet words.

After a few more thrusts from Itachi you reached your climax.

" Itachi!!!!!!" He groans as your warm juices cover his member. His thrusts getting sloppy, he finally climaxes, his member deep inside of you as he releases his seed.

Tired and sweaty he pulls away and lays beside your panting and sweaty form.

" I love you y/n. I love you so much I have no way to express it more than words and actions can."

You smile at his words, tears threatening to spill out. " Itachi you always have a way with words. I love you too, more than anything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~Bonus~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Itachi wake up in each other's arms still pleased from the events from last night. Hungry you both head to the kitchen for breakfasts to see Sasuke already eating cereal.

Sasuke sees you both enter the kitchen and rushes over to the both of you. Itachi expecting a hug from his little brother he spreads out his arms only to receive a hard blow to the stomach from Sasuke. Your eyes widen and Sasuke rushes over to you and spreads his arms out a front of you, his back to you, as if protecting you from Itachi.

" Nii-San!!!I heard you hurting y/n Chan last night!! She was screaming your name! I won't let you hurt her again!" Sasuke yells out, scowling at Itachi.

You cover your mouth with your hands to stifling your laughs. Itachi sweat drops at his brothers accusations.

" Sasuke you have it all wrong. I didn't hurt her."

That only makes Sasuke pout even more. " Nii-San you are a terrible liar! You hurt her! She has a bruise on her neck!" Itachi shakes his head and looks over to you with pleading eyes.

" y/n please tell Sasuke I didn't hurt you."

Clearly amused you played along with Sasuke's assumption.

" Oh Sasuke! My hero!! You saved me from the evil Itachi!Oh thank you!! How could I ever repay you!" You place a finger to your chin as if your thinking very hard. " Maybe a kiss?"

You look over to Itachi's face. His face was one of shock and betrayal.

Sasuke with a blush on his face nods at your words. You lean down to him and place a kiss on his cheek.

Itachi playing along with your game he says to Sasuke, " Sasuke my dearly beloved little brother, you dare still my lover! This means war!"

" I'll take you down Nii-San! I'll have Shisui to help me!" He says before grabbing your hand and and rushing off to Shisui's house, with the sound of giggles from you.

Itachi all alone he shakes his head and smiles.

" I'm definitely marrying her." He says eyeing the box that contained a ring in his pocket. He quickly gets up from the floor and rushes after you and Sasuke, wanting to get his lover back from Sasuke.

A/n although I planned this to be a lemon only chapter,I couldn't resist the adorable moment I had just thought of. Hopefully you enjoyed!