Cheater Sasori x reader pt 3 (Bad Ending)

A/n: The bad ending is directed to Sasori, so it's more of a good ending for you.

Warnings!! Contains sad thoughts, death, and a sex scene! It's pretty angsty.

It was hard to stop loving someone even if they broke your heart. It takes time and you knew it would be awhile before you completely got over Sasori. Day by day you slowly healed and day by day you were falling out of love.

You were no longer thinking about his kisses, hugs, or any other intimate actions you both had shared.

You were no longer being held back. You were free. Free to do what you want. Free to say what you were thinking without the fear of being reprimanded. Confidence soared through your veins. You were loving it.

There are still times when you cry at night. No longer feeling like you were being loved. Feeling like you didn't deserve love. As if you weren't good enough for love. You would stare at the ceiling as you belittled yourself as the tears run down your eyes. You knew no one in the world had confidence 24/7.

It was okay to cry so you did.

Deidara who was returning from a late night mission was walking down the quiet and dark corridors. His fingers running along the walls and his eyes squinted, finding the way to his room. He stopped when he heard sniffing and a quiet sob.

He counted the number of doors he had passed, trying to figure out who's room he heard sobbing from.Yours was the 7th room, where the woeful sounds were coming from. He walked towards the door of your room. He raised his hand to knock but hesitated. He thought maybe space was what you needed, but it sounded like you also needed someone to comfort and give you reassurance.

Deidara doesnt have much knowledge when it comes to women. He was forced to join the Akatsuki at a young age. Even before joining the Akatsuki he didn't live like the other teenagers in his village. He was much more interested in his art and perfecting it. His obsession with his art didn't leave much time to be around women. Not like he had much interest in them anyways. Not until he met you. But he knew you were off limits. Sasori made sure everybody knew you were off limits.

Before he could come to a decision, you had opened the door and walked into his chest. You made a sound he couldn't really describe.

You didn't notice he was at your door until you bumped into him.

" What are you doing outside my door?" You asked confused as you rubbed your forehead.

Deidara looked down to you and saw your red eyes. Your nose and cheeks were flushed with red. Your lips swollen. He was mesmerized by you and didn't hear your voice. How long have you been crying he wondered.

" Deidara? Are you okay?" You asked, This time catching his attention.

" I-uh I'm uh okay,un. I was just returning from a mission Pein had assigned me and I heard... Umm uh well crying coming from your room,un." He stuttered out completely embarrassed and caught off guard. He rubbed the back of his neck as he felt a blush slowly rise from his neck to his face." I just didnt know wether to leave you alone or knock at your door and talk with you."

Your eyes went wide, shocked Deidara had heard you cry. " You must have heard wrong then. I wasn't crying." You lied.

Deidara frowned at your words. " Don't lie to me,un. Anybody could take a glance at you and know you were crying!" He whispered shouted. He didn't want to wake the others but he was angry at you for lying to him.

" I was not and don't you ever talk about my appearance again!" You said angrily while jabbing a finger at his chest.

Something in Deidara had snapped. He roughly pushed you into your room and closed the door behind him.