4. Being A Witch

Sarah's POV.

"That's the hot Alpha of Blue Streak, Dane Thomson," Hanna tells me.

I see a tall, well built guy. His broad face has a deep jawline. His brown eyes are sharp. His black hair looks carefree, yet styled.

"Oh," I say while watching whatever's going on between him and Fred at the entrance of the building.

"What's happening?" I ask Hanna who is a werewolf. Her hearing is much better than mine.

"Fred is having his ass handed over to him by that sex god, that's what happening."

I can't help but laugh at her oogling over this Alpha. He sure is handsome, I'll admit.

Their encounter seems to have ended. He is turning to leave but then stops, and looks our way.

What is he looking at? His eyes seem to be looking at... me? Does he know me?

And then he leaves. Hmm, strange Alpha.

Hanna sighs heavily beside me. "I want to sleep with him so bad. But he's not interested in even dating anyone."

"Hey! I thought you wanted to sleep with one of my brothers?"

"I can manage more than one, kid," she says winking.

"You've no shame."

"Shame is overrated."

I nod, understandingly.

"So, how's our school so far? Liking it? Or you want to run away?"

I laugh. "It's great, except for the occasional male drama happening here and there."

"Oh yeah, some of them like to let out some steam when your brothers are not here. Don't worry about that."

I nod.

"How was Belque Institute like? You learned how to ride brooms and everything?"

I laugh, throwing my head back. "No, not to ride them, but I can make them fly."

Belque Institute is a private and top class school for witches. I was a student there before transferring here.

With Jordan's graduation next year, he'll soon take over pack duties. The year after that Timothy will join him. And then, me.

My parents thought this is a good time to bring me back home and have me help out my brothers. That way I'll learn from them.

It's nice to be back home. I missed my mom's cooking.

As for this school, I guess I just have to get used to seeing this many werewolves in one place. There aren't many witches in this school. In Block C, it's only me. That makes me feel lonely.

But the kids are nice to me. I've a feeling it's because of my brothers. They fear them.

My brothers are... intense.

They're very strong. Looking at them, sometimes I wondered what it would be like to be a werewolf? Can I punch through anything? Will I never get tired?

But being a witch is definitely more fun.