16. I Like You

Dane's POV.

She has her lips pressed shut and won't let me in. Her soft lips make me want to bite them, so I do.

Her lips open and I push my tongue in. She tastes sweet.

She's slightly trembling in my hand, as I deepen my kiss.

I bring my other hand to her face and keep her face close to mine. I feel my body heat rise. Her smell is intoxicating.

I fasten my hand around her waist. I want to feel her body as close to mine as possible.

I move my lips to her neck as she breathes for air. Her breathing moves her chest rhythmically and I feel that on mine. My wolf wants to crawl out.

Her skin is silkier than the red dress she wore that night.

"D-Dane!" she calls me breathlessly. My fangs come out and I press my body harder against hers.

She moans. I bring down my hand from her face to her body while kissing her neck.

I feel her breast and hold it in my hand.

She moans again and brings one of her hands holding the table for support to my back. Her fingers dig into my back as I growl.

I slightly break the skin on her neck and feel her shiver.

I start to put my weight on her, pushing her onto the table. She uses both her hands to hold my back to stop herself from laying down on the table.

I continue kissing her neck as my hand moves down from her breast. I want to touch her bare skin.

I pull her black dress up and she gasps.

"D-Dane. S-Stop."

But I don't. I can't. This feeling is euphoric. I want to do nothing but touch her all over.

My hand touches her thigh and she curls into me.

"Dane." she says in a voice that makes me growl again. I want her. I want all of her. I want her now. I want to have her, right here.

I break more skin on her neck with my teeth. Blood comes out and I lick it.

Her body trembles again.

My hand reaches her waist and then her breast under the dress. I pull her bra down and touch her bare breast.

Her fingers claw deeper into my back.

"D-Don't Dane. Please!"

I can't wait anymore. I'm fully turned on. I can feel my eyes change color.

"D-Dane, please, if you like me even a bit, please stop."

I growl in anger.

"Please, Dane! For me," she says pleading. She sounds hurt. I try to calm down.

I kiss her lips as I bring out my hand reluctantly and slowly from under her dress. I bring it back to her face.

I taste tears in my kiss. I continue kissing her and tightening my grip on her waist.

I move down to her neck when she says out of breath, "Please stop, Dane! Timothy knows!"

I growl again at the mentioning of his name. I stop kissing her and pull her face close to mine.

"So?! I told you I don't care if they know."

Her eyes immediately well up and she cries. My heart hurts. I didn't want to make her cry.

She brings her head down to my shoulder and cries over it.

"I'm sorry, Sarah. I didn't mean it like that. I-It's just."

"Why? Why Dane? Why are you doing this to me?"

"I like you, Sarah." I tell her the truth.

"Why?"

"I couldn't help it. It happened even before I realised what was happening."

We hear two women walking towards the store. She immediately pushes me away. "Oh God, leave!"

She straightens her dress and wipes her tears. I don't leave.

"Leave, Dane! They're coming!"

"I want to see you again."

"No!"

"or I can find you again like this? Whichever you choose."

She glares at me and I can't help but smile.

She says, "fine. Don't leave. Either way, I'll lift that larak soon."

I pause in shock. She knows? This soon?

I smirk at her, "and I'll make sure you don't." I swiftly kiss her lips and leave.

⤙–⤚

Vote and comment 💕