27. Stop Bothering You

Dane's POV.

I was at the edge of my seat. I know I gave her till lunch, but it's the third period already! Going through the first two was agony.

I don't know if I can keep my promise to wait till lunch.

As Ms. Thesman starts on the topic of formaldehydes, my phone rings.

I get up immediately, almost knocking my seat over, and tell the teacher it's pack business. I'm almost running out of the building as I attend Sarah's call.

"Hey, can you come to Block B's roof?" she asks.

"In a second."

And although, not in one second, it took me only few seconds to run and climb the stairs to the roof of Block B. I'm pretty sure I broke some werewolf records.

I see her as soon as I step into the roof. Her face immediately lits up and she smiles so happily, reminding me that she's my whole world now.

I run to her and pick her up while kissing her. Our passionate kiss lasts forever before we break it to breathe.

She nuzzles her head into my neck and says, "this feels so good."

"And you were going to make us wait for two days," I tell her disapprovingly.

She faces me and scowls. "Seriously, Dane! You've no idea what patience is."

I kiss her and say, "and you've no idea what desperation is."

She sighs and brings her face into my neck again and says, "I do, trust me."

I move her hair from her neck and kiss my mark when she suddenly pulls away from me and says, "wait! I almost forgot!"

"What?" I ask her, irritated by the fact that we're wasting our precious time talking.

"I've to mate with you!" she tells me.

"What?"

"I mean, in witches' style."

I bring my brows together in confusion.

"I'm sure Quinn must've told you that I can't use my power against you once we're mated, right?" she asks a little accusingly.

I smirk. "Yeah." But then I remember that Sarah did use her power on me even after we mated.

"Well, she was talking about witches' mating." She takes my left arm into her right.

"I put a mating spell on us and we seal it by doing the deed," she says smoothly. She closes her eyes for a moment and when she opens them they're red. Before, I found her red eyes too intense but now they look sexy.

A green thread twists around our joined hands. I feel something foreign in me and after a while I realise it's her power. The thread vanishes and she kisses me, and I take my cue to start playing my role in the bonding. I lift her and she wraps her legs around my waist.

I press her against the wall and kiss and bite my mark.

Pleasure hits us both. I tear away our clothes, and connect our bodies together.

When we peak, the feeling is different from last time. The feeling of the bond is different. I can not only sense her feelings like I did before but also her power, how her power increases with her pleasure and how intense it is at the end. I can also feel her controlling it. My mate is one powerful witch.

We were going to start our third round when her phone rings. She immediately pushes me away and puts a fixing spell on our torn clothes.

"Hey, Tim," she says into the phone while throwing me a warning look to keep my mouth shut. I really want to say something, but I don't.

"Yeah, no. I'm at the library.

Okay, bye."

She straightens her shirt and says, "I gotta go. He's in front of the building. So don't come out soon, please!"

I clench my teeth and ask, "seriously, when will he stop bothering you?"

"The moment you stop bothering me," she says planting a kiss on my lips.

"Well then, never, is the answer," I sigh.

I see her from the roof leaving the building with her brother. When her brother is looking away she quickly glances up, smiles and turns back.

Oh Goddess! I love her so much!