26. Don't Joke, Sarah

Dane's POV.

I somehow managed till now. But now, at night, in my bedroom, this is killing me.

I can't sleep. I want her. I want to touch her and feel her warmth.

I did my best to not do this, but I can't hold back anymore. I call her.

She picks up after few rings.

"Hello," she says in a hushed voice. I know she's speaking quietly so others won't hear her but this low voice of hers is turning me on big time.

"Sarah," I say.

"Can't sleep?" she asks me.

"No."

"Me, too."

I smile.

"Honestly, I thought that mating bond was just for werewolves. I didn't think it would affect me too," she says.

"So you were just going to let me suffer alone?"

"Yeah," she laughs.

Dammit, I really want to see her face now. "Sarah, I can't. I really want to see you. This is driving me crazy!"

"I know, Dane! I want to see you, too."

"Can we–"

"No. We can't. Please, we'll find another time to meet."

"But I'll go crazy by then! I want you so bad!"

"I want you, too."

I sit up and tell her without hiding my lust one bit, "no Sarah, I want you bad. I'm desperate here! I really really want to fuck you!"

After a brief silence she says half moaning, "and I want to be fucked by you so bad. I want you inside me, Dane."

I growl.

"Just imagine me with you, Dane. My hand on your chest and another in your hair. My chest against yours, and our lips on each other," she says in a seductive voice that I haven't heard before.

It's driving me crazy. My heart is racing and I'm breathing fast.

She continues, "I want your warm chest on me. I want my thighs rubbing against your waist. I want your lips trailing my breasts. I want you to push into me, really deep. Fuck me hard, Dane!"

I almost break the nightstand as I hold it.

Two minutes later, we've had our first phone sex.

As I'm panting on the bed I tell her, "Sarah, I can't! I can't do this! I'll go insane. I gotta see you again!"

"I know! I want to see you, too. Just give me some time. Tim wasn't happy I was away this evening."

"No! I don't care what he thinks. I want you soon!"

She sighs. "Okay. We'll meet at the cottage in two days."

"Two days?! Are you kidding me? No! Tomorrow!"

"I can't come tomorrow. And neither can you. If we both miss school, you think Tim will not notice?"

"I told you, I don't care! Tomorrow! Or else I'll come and get you wherever you are!"

"Dane!" she uses an angry tone, but I won't budge, no not on this! She can win against me in everything else.

"As a werewolf, that too, an Alpha, my mate bond is thousand times more intense than yours. You don't know I'm hanging by a thin thread here! Please, Sarah, I need you!"

There's a short silence before she says, "okay, tomorrow I'll call you. We'll meet in school."

"Where? what time?"

"I-I don't know. I haven't figured it out yet. I'll call you."

"You have till lunch, then I'm coming for you," I tell her firmly.

"Dane! Come on! I told you I'll meet you!"

"Till lunch, can't hold longer than that."

"You're so damn stubborn! Alright I'll call you before lunch. But can you really leave your class in the middle?"

I laugh. "Don't joke, Sarah."

She says, "I wasn't."

We talked almost all night before sleep came to us.