Tease

The next morning, Izzy woke up with set mind, she knew she had a crush on Jasper, but she did not put her trust in people that easily, no matter how charming and seemingly sweet they were. If Jasper wanted her he'd have to work hard to get her. Izzy was not easy, she was probably being both immature and irrational, she knew that but her heart was too precious to be given that easily, experience had taught her that.

Feeling determined she got out of bed, ready for a new day. A quick shower later she donned on an outfit she'd already chosen.

It was casual but stylish, finishing of with her everyday makeup routine only this time putting in a bit more effort on her eyes to make them pop

It was casual but stylish, finishing of with her everyday makeup routine only this time putting in a bit more effort on her eyes to make them pop. Grabbing a pair of brown timberlands and her helmet she walked out the door. She had already seen her mom leave so she locked the door, knowing she'd come back home before her mother would anyways.

The ride to school had been pleasant, she wasn't as nervous as she had been the other day. When she finally pulled over, she was surprised to see Jasper already exiting his car. She quickly turned her face the other way hoping he hadn't caught her staring. To her fortune Angela had just pulled up next to her aswell. She smiled at her with a soft hi. Izzy smiled back throwing an arm around her as they walked up the school. She could practically feel Jaspers gaze at her back as she walked on to her next class. It took all her will power not to turn back but she managed. She needed to be civil with him but not too close either. It would be a hard balance, yet at times you gotta do what you gotta do.

In class she sat next to Angela, who had asked her to. She had not planned to change her seat but Angela gave her the perfect opportunity. Sure she'd be back to sitting next to him tomorrow when Eric came back but Izzy decided to live in the moment. Jasper arrived a minute or so later. He looked slightly confused at her change in seat and maybe alittle bummed aswell, however Izzy smiled brightly at him, feeling slightly guilty at abandoning him. Regardless he smiled back at her and the smile widened when she mouthed a only for today at him. He walked to his own seat, murmuring a southern "Mornin" to her, which she replied to with her own cheerful "good morning, Jasper", ignoring the twists in her stomach when he spoke or smiled at her.

Class dragged on longer than usual when she felt Jaspers unwavering eyes on her the entire lesson. He was making things a lot more difficult for her. Thankfully she had a free lesson after this one so she'd be able to clear her head. Angela and her decided to spend the free lesson on the school ground where Angela promised to show Izzy her photography skills and Izzy in return promised to show her a skill of her own.

When the class finally rang Jasper was by her desk in an instant, the familiar flip of heart confirming his presence. Angela quickly took of after telling her to meet her there. Jasper tilted his lips slightly in a gorgeous smirk that had her blushing for no reason whatsoever.

"May I escort you to your next class?'' He half mocked, half asked her.

"I don't really have class" Izzy admitted with a shrug. She watched his smirk dull a little and she panicked, she didn't want to see him sad, not even alittle. So she was quick to add.