Girls Day

There was no sign of the nomads from that day, something else that Izzy was extremely grateful for. It had been a smooth few weeks, something that both gratifying and yet terrifying, she had no idea when that peace would end.

She had just finished finalising her first choreography for the competition when her phone rang. It was Rosalie. Bewildered, Rosalie wasn't one to call often, she picked it up with nimble fingers.

"Hello Rosalie, what's up?" Izzy asked, thoroughly intrigued.

"Hey Izzy!" Rosalie answered. "I was wondering if you want to take us up on that Seattle trip? Me and Alice that is."

Izzy agreed almost instantly, she needed costumes for her competition anyways and Seattle seemed like the place to go. When she told Rosalie as much, the latter sounded almost excited, telling her how Alice would be thrilled at a potential project. Izzy just laughed before setting up a time for the next day.

Jasper arrived not to long afterwards, jumping in through her window with practised ease. At this point Izzy was beyond the feeling of surprise at his surprise appearances at her house. He spent more time at her place than he did at his own, not that she minded. Izzy welcomed him with her usual smile and hug. She had just taken a shower after sweating a ton while dancing and was, as such, in the middle of drying her hair with a towel.

Jasper beat her to the towel when she went back to resume her earlier task. Motioning her at the space in-front him on the bed, he smiled. Trying to contain the giddy feeling at his sweet actions, she sat gingerly infront of him, feeling the soft material of the towel being brushed gently through her hair as Jasper dried them. She sighed in contentment. This was the life! His skilled movement lulled her into a state of calm.

"Is there anything you aren't good at?" She asked him fighting of the spells of sleep that seemed to hit her as Jasper continued his skilled ministrations.

"Nothing In my awareness, I'm afraid." He said in a matter of fact.

"I thought so

"I thought so." Izzy nodded.

Jasper laughed and Izzy joined him soon after. She wasn't sure how long they sat like that; Jasper lathering her hair dry and Izzy enjoying the feeling. When he was done and her hair were completely dry, he grabbed a brush and began combing through her hair. It was relaxing activity, watching the bristles disappear inside her lush locks in regular, rhythmic strokes. Jasper marvelled at how the colour changed as he dried and then brushed her hair. It had begun with a deep maroon, almost black when he'd began drying her it had slowly transition in a lighter shade until in was almost blood red in his pale hands, gliding through his hands like silk. What a sight!

When he was done he simply hugged her from the back as he settled in his embrace.

"You've turned me into this soft mess" he mumbled against her skin, face pressed in her shoulders.