Chapter 1

"Wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy"

-Kesha

Sofia's POV

I rolled out of bed cursing the fact that morning had come so soon. I looked around my room reluctantly. Why did the bus have to come 6:20? It's like they build the school and everything in the school to torture us. What type of sadist would make school start at 7. I dragged my feet, which now felt like they weighed two tons each, to my sister's bedroom opened the door and slammed it loudly. I chuckled before walking back to my room. I swear the best part of my morning is finding some new more irritating way to wake her up.

"Sofia what the hell," she screamed through my closed door. I bit my lip to keep for laughing. She rattled the doorknob. "Oh so after that you're going to lock the door. You better had bitch or I would...ooohh," she shouted ending it with a punch to my door. I fell into a fit of giggles, and then decided to start getting ready for school. "That's why I'm using all the hot water." I rolled my eyes as my sister thought she was doing something awful. I took a shower before I went to bed so the jokes on her. I combed out my hair from the wrap it was in last night, and grabbed a hair tie, considering I had Karate after school today. I decided on camo pants and a black halter top knowing I'd have to put on a jacket to avoid a dress code violation.

I bounced around as Drake exited my speakers

I bounced around as Drake exited my speakers. "Girl you really piping up in the niggas you gotta be nice for what to these niggas," I sang into my hairbrush.

"Shut the fuck up Sofie," my sister yelled.

"I love you Sage," I shouted back. I heard her groan and I started bouncing around my room again. The song soon ended and I turned off my speaker and walked into the kitchen.

"You look like crap," Sage said smiling at me.

"You know Sage you're a pretty girl to bad no guy would ever date you considering you're a slut," I said returning the fake smile

"Girl I outta-"

"Hey cut it out, I had a long night at the hospital and I don't wanna come home to my daughters arguing," my mom yelled while walking through the door. I rushed to help her with her bags and Sage stood there like a fucking dumb ass tree. "Interesting attire," my mom said staring at sages outfit.

"Mom I'm sorry to break it to you but one of daughters is going to grow up to be a night walker and it obviously isn't me," I said then covered my mouth as if I let it slip.

"Little girl I will-" she said before my mom slammed her hand down on the counter top.

"Stop it," she yelled. I chuckled. "You too Sofie. Now I'm going upstairs to go to sleep. Go to school and please be civil."

"Okay mommy I love you," I said giving my mom a kiss on the cheek.

"I love both you," she said before walking upstairs.

"She loves me more," I whispered to Sage.

"I'm going to hit you."

"You make a lot of idle threats," I said before hearing a horn outside.

"Gotta go," Sage said picking up her books from the counter top.

"Who'd you get a ride with," I asked following her outside, to see three people and one of those three people was only the most beautiful woman known to the human race. It's like God just put everything perfect into this one woman, then put her in front of me so I could love her "Sage you gotta let me go with you," I begged. She looked over at her ride and smiled.

"Oh you like Kai right," she smiled.

"Please," I begged grabbing her arm.

"Well I can't really hear you over the ringing in ears from the door slamming this morning. Plus I only speak slut," she said before removing my hand from her arm and leaving in their car. Ugh that bitch.