Chapter 10

Y'all I forgot the the second half to this chapter so go to where the dash is to read the rest. I don't know how I forgot it. Please Vote.

"You can be my teenage dream,"

-Katy Perry

Sophia's POV

       "Never would have made it. Never would have made it without you. I would have lost it all," Marvin Sapp blared through the house jolting me from my sleep. I pulled the cover over my head and threw a mini temper tantrum knowing that the gospel ment it was a clean day. I sighed before resigning to the fact that my morning was gone.

      "Hey mommy," I said reaching downstairs.

       "Hey Sophie. I'm making breakfast. Go clean your room before I finish. After we eat you need to clean the upstairs and downstairs bathroom. Make sure the hallway and stairs are vacuumed and don't forget about my baseboards. Tell your sister to get up. She don't have enough worries to be sleeping into the afternoon. She also needs to clean her room. Tell her she needs to clean the living room and the dining room. Don't forget my baseboards and don't forget to dust off my blinds, my picture frames, and my tv. She also needs to reorganize the DVD/ BlueRay collection by alphabet, but when she pulls all of them off she better not put them back before dusting those shelves. Also she needs to do the foyer,"she replied. I ran back upstairs before I had time to huff like I wanted to.

     "Aye Sage," I said banging on her door.

     "What," she yelled back.

      "Momma said get your bitch self up before she beat your ass," I snickered.

     "Sophia, I'm not in the mood. I will fuck you up today," she said swinging her door open.

     "Do it," I challenged. "Anyway," I started when i realized she wasn't going to do anything. I continued rattling off the list momma gave me.

     "Your momma is really wildin' out here," Sage said, rolling her eyes and pushing past me to the direction of the bathroom.

     The rest of the morning was uneventful. I checked my phone when i was finally done cleaning to see a text from Kai, 'Aye'.

'Hey,' i responded.

'Girl it's been fiftyleven hours🧐🧐'

'My mom had us working like slaves. Sage is still cleaning,'

'Damn well what you doing for the rest of your day.'

'I'm about to go for a run then nothing. What about you?'

'Well how about we go for a run together then we go to my house to start your tutoring session?'

I reread that last message Kai sent me. I've been dreaming about the day Kai invited me to her house and it's here, it's today, it's right now.

'Yea that works. I'll bring my shower stuff, and book bag.'

'Okay i'm around your way. Be there in ten.'

I squealed and fell back on my bed. I'm so excited.I jumped back up and ran down the stairs. "Sage," I yelled.

"What," she said back rounding the corner in a worry.

"I-," I started before catching myself. "Umm, I left my IPad on your bed. I'm signed out of all my apple id stuff you know the passcode so you can use it."

"Thanks Sophie," she smiled at me. I gave her a closed lip half smile before running up the stairs to deliver on my promise to her. I should be celebrating me going out with the crush I've had all my life to my sister. Instead I'm worried because thats her girl. I picked up my phone to cancel on Kai, but instead I settled on calling Marco.