Chapter 6

"All I know is that you're so nice."
-Kate Nash

Sophia's POV

I spied on Kai and Sage from the top of the steps. Sage kissed her and I just about puked. When I finally seen enough I walked to my bedroom, and decided to fool myself into really thinking that I'm going to get my geometry work done. I stared at the problem for a good fifteen minutes, until I heard a soft knock on my door. "Come in," I said. Shoot I wasn't actually doing anything anyway.

"Hey," Kai said walking in.

"What up," I said, perking up.

"Nothing just chilling," she said nodding her head and awkwardly looking around my room. "Nice pad."    

"Thanks, oh feel free to sit down," I said getting up from my desk chair to close the door.

"So this is how you look after school," she asked checking out my pigtails, and glasses.

I nodded my head nervously

I nodded my head nervously. "Yeah," I said biting my bottom lip nervously.

"It's nice," she said. "Awesome nail color," she continued. I looked down at my white toes.

"Thanks. It's what all the hot girls are doing " I laughed.

"So what you doing," she asked, finally taking a seat on my bed.

"Geometry," I answered with a snarl.

"Ah, my favorite subject math," she said closing her eyes and leaning back on my bed.

"I hate it. It's a freaking abomination, and curse the person who decided we should take it," I said throwing my own private pity party.

"It's not that bad it's based on the four properties then builds off of that. It's simple once you get to know them," she said. I stared at her with the blankest face. "What," she asked still not opening her eyes.

"You're a liar," I said blankly.

She chuckled. "What you got in there," he asked. I thought of my grade and instantly decided to change the subject. I don't need her thinking I'm dumb.

"Where's my sister," I asked.

"She went to the store, now what's your grade in Geometry," she asked now sitting up and looking at me. I just gave her a look of worry. "What is it like a C," she asked. I stayed quiet. "A D," she asked her face showing the inquisitiveness of her personality. "A F plus," she asked.