Chapter 4

"The closest people to you the ones that's gonna do you wrong ."
-Chamillionaire

Sofia's POV    I looked out the window when I heard the doorbell

Sofia's POV
    I looked out the window when I heard the doorbell. Hmm I didn't recognize this car. This must be a new boy toy. I peeked out my room to hear the shower running, soon after the doorbell rung. I bit my lip as I decided whether or not to answer. I mean Sage told me not to leave my room, but it would be rude to keep him waiting. Plus I need to know who he is. I snuck downstairs, making sure to tip-toe past the bathroom door. I heard the doorbell ring again as I approached the door, and swung the door open. "Kai," I said shocked. "What are you doing here," I asked tripping over my words.

    "I'm here for Sage," she smiled.

    "Why," I asked.

    "Because we were supposed to chill around this time," she said looking at me weirdly.

    "Why," I asked again.

    "Because we're dating," she said awkwardly.

    "Oh," I said before flying up the steps like a bat out of hell. "Sage," I yelled beating on the bathroom door.

    "What," she screamed from her bedroom.

    "What the fuck, bitch," I said slamming her door open.

    "What's your problem," she asked curling her hair.

    "What would I do if someone close to me started dating Kai," I said mimicking her. She turned around slowly. "What would I do," I said taking a step towards her. "What would I do? Come here Sage and I'll show you what I'll I do," I yelled jumping over her bed towards her.

    "Wait," she said running around the bed. I didn't listen I just chased her. "Stop," she shouted holding up the hot curling iron. "Let me explain," she said.

    "No bitch just fight."

    "Are you fucking dense? You think I'm going to fight you. You're a fucking black belt."

    "So, your bold enough to date the girl I've liked for 4 years. You don't even like women. You should be bold enough to fight me."   

    "Did you hear yourself. Four fucking years. Obviously she 's never going feel the same," she shouted. I just stared at her.

    "Is that really how you feel," I asked, my eyes filling with tears.

    "Wait Sofie," was all I heard before I ran out her room, past Kai sitting on my living room couch, and outside to nowhere in particular, but everywhere away from here.

"It's all in the family."
-Lil' Wayne

Kai's POV    I looked at Sofia running out of her house in tears and decided to follow her

Kai's POV
    I looked at Sofia running out of her house in tears and decided to follow her. "Sofia," I yelled behind her. She looked back at me and kept running. "Sofia," I called out again increasing my speed. I caught up to her soon afterwards. "What's wrong," I asked grabbing her arm to slow her down.

    "Let me go Kai," she yelled. I obliged, she looked at me and continued running. I stopped though. She turned around to see if I was following her before tripping. I chuckled and walked over to her.

    "You suck at this whole standing thing," I said holding out my hand to help her up.

    "You think I need your help," she said wiping what I'm guessing to be a tear away.

    "No I think you need the help of Jesus but I'm all you got for now," I smiled. She giggled. "Was that a smile on my pretty Sofia's face," I joked.   

    "No," she answered scrunching her face.

    "Hmm," I said before bending down to tickle her.

    "Oh my God Kai, stop," she yelled between tickles.
    "Ok," I said picking her up to her feet.

    "My feet hurt," she admitted.

    "That's because you wanna run on hot tar barefoot," I said. "Get on my back." She smiled and obliged.

    "So you happy with my sister," she asked.

    "Yeah I mean we're dating," I replied. I felt her put her face into my shoulder blade.

    "I wish you weren't," she mumbled.

    "Huh," I asked.

    "Nothing," she said louder. I kept walking; damn I hadn't realized she had run that far from her house. I knocked on the door not sure on whether I should just barge in. Sage opened it, with a worried look on her face.

    "Hey," she said her worried look disappearing replaced by a pissed look.

    "Hey," I smiled. Sofia just jumped off my back and brushed past her without a word.

    "See you in class tomorrow Kai," she said before disappearing up the steps. I ignored it considering we have no classes together.

    "I really don't like the bond you and my sister are developing," Sage said.   

    "Would you have rather me let her run out there alone, and you explain to your mother that you lost your little sister," I asked.

    "You're right," she said biting down on her lip. An action that I noticed runs in the family.

    "Wanna watch a movie," I asked.

    "Yeah,"  she said walking off. Damn, these sisters don't invite a nigga nowhere, I just gotta fend for myself. I looked up the steps to see Sofia sitting at the top. She waved.

    "What are you doing," I asked. She put her finger over her lips to shush me.

    "I'm watching you," she mouthed doing the movements from meet the fockers.  I laughed silently.

    "You're so weird," I mouthed back.

    "Be careful," she mouthed.

    "What why," I asked.

    "Babe where are you," Sage asked.

    "Coming," I yelled, looking in her direction. When I turned my head back to get Sofia's answer she had disappeared. What's up with these sisters?

——
I hope y'all enjoy the update. I tried to edit it. This was originally a Chris Brown story so if you see a couple he instead if she ignore it.