Chapter 8

"You make me smile"
-Uncle Kracker

Kai's POV

    I laughed as Sofia sat in my passenger seat mocking her sister

    I laughed as Sofia sat in my passenger seat mocking her sister. "You don't matter. All I care about is my make-up my hair and uhh my reputation. Oh school, whats that, oh you mean the place the go to talk to all my friends. Yeah I heard about it. Wait I'm supposed to actually do work. Naw, you're lying," she continued before rolling her eyes. "I love her but she gets on my last good nerve. What sister leaves her little sister. She hasn't even called to ask if I'm ok," she complained.

    "Don't worry bout it," I said. "Wanna go get some ice cream," I asked.

    "Hell yeah! Was that seriously a question," she said looking at me as if I were crazy.

    "Well your sister doesn't eat ice cream so I thought maybe you wouldn't either," I said.

    "If it is meant to be eaten Sofia eats it," she laughed.

    "Alright, but I bet your ass you can't beat me in eating," I said.

    "Girl stop, you will get your feeling hurt. Actually more than hurt you will get them demolished."

    "You don't eat that much," I said.

    "I can eat as much as 10 men," she bragged.

    "If you can eat all that then I damn sure cant compete so let me not make a bet against you," I said.

    "Wise move, batman," she smiled. I smiled back at her before turning up the radio.

"This is how it starts."
-Colbie Calliet

Sofia's POV

   "Kai lets go to the swings," I said dragging her to the swings with me

    "Calm down Sofie, they aren't going anywhere," she chuckled.

    "I swear if a little kid gets my swing, I will knock that little kid out," I said so serious. She laughed loudly, and I sighed. "Oh my God he got it," I pouted.

    "I'll be your swing," she said. I gave her a weird look.  "Come on I'm serious. Grab my hands," she said holding them in front of her. I took them eagerly. "Ready," she asked looking at me.

    "I don't know," I said. She chuckled before starting to spin in a circle slowly. "I can do this," I said.

    "Oh really," she asked picking up the speed.

    "Oh my God Kai," I yelled as I felt my feet leave the ground.

    "I'm falling," she laughed.

    "Mayday Mayday motherboard going down," I yelled in glee as I felt Kai falling. She caught her balance and continued spinning. "Safe recovery," I narrated again. I felt her pull me in closer to her.

    "Wrap your legs around me or we're going to fall," she said still laughing.

    "I cant control my legs," I shouted.  She let go of one hand and grabbed my torso with it. "We're gonna fall," I yelled just a few seconds before we hit the grass. We rolled a bit in the grass and I ended up on top of her.

    "See I'm so much better than the swings," she said pushing my now messy hair behind my ear. I giggled and nodded. I rolled off of her and onto my back.

    "That cloud looks like a bunny," I said pointing up at the cloud then looking at her, to find her staring at me. I smiled at her. "You gotta look at the cloud to see it," I giggled.

    "Ok, ok I'm looking."

"I get jealous,"
-Chromeo

Aaliyah's POV

"Well well well what do we have here," I said walking up to Kai and the insignificant bitch

"Well well well what do we have here," I said walking up to Kai and the insignificant bitch. Kai looked up from her comfortable position on the ground.

    "We have two friends enjoying each other's company," Kai said now standing. She quickly turned around to help Twig off the ground.

    "Does Sage know," I asked.

    "Does she need too. If I was hanging out with you would Sage know," Kai said. Twig just stood under Kai's cover.

    "But you're not hanging out with me, you're hanging out with her," I said, before going around Kai to get to her.

    "Leave her alone Aaliyah," Kai said her voice strong.

    "Well you know I love an aggressive woman," I said licking my lips at her before turning to walk away. "Oh don't worry I already sent ya'll picture to Twitter, and tagged Sage in it. I'm sure she would love that," I laughed before I walked off.