Chocolate Syrup

Chapter two

Chocolate Syrup

"Did you get the cotton candy?" Jisung asks excitedly while running to the door and hugging Minho. Minho chuckles and nods.

"Yeah, I got cotton candy." Jisung sequels while taking the bag Minho had extended out and ran into the kitchen. Minho laughs as he follows the smaller male and places the rest of the bags on the counter.

"I got some other stuff too, like pop tarts and chocolate covered strawberries.." Minho says.

"Oooo, strawberries." Jisung says, peeking into the bags. "You got the chocolate syrup too, right?" Minho nods.

"Yup." He says. Jisung bounces a little, eating one of the strawberries. Minho wraps his arms around Jisung's waist.

"You know what would be fun..." He says, his voce trailing.

"Hmm?" Jisung hums, turning around to face Minho.

Minho leans forward, his breath fanning across Jisung's cheeks. He lightly drags his lips up Jisung's jawline and meet his ear. "You, laying on the table, naked, while I lick this chocolate syrup off of you. Maybe even with the strawberries." He licks Jisung's neck. "You'd look so pretty and.. Taste delicious. I'd have you blind folded and tied down, so when I lick and suck on your thighs, you can't scoot away. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Jisung nods, a small whimper leaving his throat.

"Words, baby."

"Y-yes, Minho, I would" Jisung says, his eyes half closed, knees wobbly, and hands gripping Minho's arms.

"Good. Now, get undressed, I'll be right back."

•Taehyungsdiccc•