Cuddles

Cuddles
Chapter fifteen

Fluff chapter for those who don't wanna read the smut chapter

Jisung awaited Minhos arrival, as perusal. It's eleven at night, he's sat on top of the island in the kitchen while eating grapes. He wore a black oversized hoodie and black basketball shorts.

Minho texted earlier, stating he would be home early tonight, and that he wanted to cuddle after he showered. Jisung, of course agreed.

He just needs to wait now. Early, in this case would be eleven-thirty to twelve. Where on the normal it'd be twelve to one or so.

"When will you be home.." Jisung says aloud, looking at his phone for the nth time that night.

Soon, the door is heard being unlocked, and then slowly opened. Jisung jumps up and hogs over to the door, a big smile on his face. Minho smiles immediately, seeing his baby so happy to see him home.

"I missed you, Minnie." Jisung pouted, crossing his arms. Minho giggles, hugging Jisung tightly.

"I'm sorry babe, but I'm home early tonight." Jisung smiles, uncrossing his arms and wrapping them around Minhos upper body.

"I know.." Jisung whispers. Minho pulls away, leaning his head against Jisungs and giggles.

"You're so pretty and cute and I love you so so much." Minho sighs, taking one of his hands to sweep Jisungs hair back.

Jisung blushes a light pink, casting his eyes towards his feet. "You're one to talk." Jisung says shyly. Minho laughs, letting go of Jisung.

"Let me go take a shower and then we can cuddle, alright?" Minho asks. Jisung nods, letting Minho walk off into their shared bathroom.

💦🌈💦

"Minho..." Jisung whispers, turning around in Minhos arms so he can speak to the male.

"Hmm?" Minho hums,looking down at Jisung.

"You... wouldn't cheat, right?" Although Minho had stated many times before that he wouldn't do so, Jisung felt the need for verification again.

"Jisung, baby, of course not! I couldn't, I can't even bring myself to the thought of doing so. I don't know what I'd do to myself if I ever hurt you." Minho says, almost immediately. He puts his hands through Jisungs hair, massaging his head to calm the younger from harmful thoughts.

"I know you wouldn't.. I just get worried.. paranoid." Jisung confesses. Minho shakes his head, kissing the boy's forehead, his nose and then his lips.

"You mean the absolute world to me, Jisung. Nothing could replace you, nor could anything compare to you. There isn't a single soul or body in the world I would like to replace with yours. You're perfect. You're talented, fun and gorgeous and so much more. I love you so much Jisung. I promise you I am not and will not cheat on you." Minho clarifies. Jisung nods, wiping the few tears streaming down his puffy cheeks.

"Thank you, Minho.." Jisung whispers, closing his eyes, feeling sleepy.

"I love you Jisung."

"I love you too, Minho."

Finished: 11:14 PM

Taehyungsdiccc

Sorry for the wait😖 I've been procrastinating and I've been busy as well. I hope you enjoyed ^^