Fishnet

Chapter thirteen

Fishnet

"I'm gonna take a shower real quick, babe." Minho says getting up from the couch. Jisung nods, watching as Minho walks towards the bathroom.

"Hmm.." Jisung hums, thinking about something. "I wonder.." he gets up from the couch and goes into his and Minho shared bedroom.

"It should be in the closet, if I'm not mistaken." He opens the closet and moves some boxes around until he finds the one he's looking for. "Aha." He smirks.

What is he looking for, you might ask? Well, let's go back about twenty minutes ago.

Minho and Jisung were sitting on the couch watching Full House when Minho has randomly said, "I bet you'd look amazing in fishnet."

Where Minho came up with that thought was beyond Jisung, but it had him thinking. A while back he had bought some, because of Felix and Seungmin. He has never worn it, afraid Minho wouldn't like it, which is absurd.

"I have about twenty minutes until he gets out." Jisung tells himself. He takes the material out of the box, feeling it in his fingers. The rough fabric felt nice on his finger tips.

"Okay.." Jisung says, taken his clothes off slowly, piece by piece, taking his time. Shirt first, then his pants and finally his underwear. His stood there, in the middle of the room, naked. It wasn't uncomfortable, in all honesty he felt more comfortable than he had in clothes.

He looked down at the fishnet in his hands. "Crazy thought, but could you be referred to as leggings?" He said aloud. "Shouldn't I find something to wear under them?.." he says.

"I don't have to, but.."

He looked over at the clock, he has fifteen minutes until Minho should be out of the shower.

"I could wear the black panties Minho bought for me." He walks over to his dresser and pulls the materiel out.

"That'd look nice, right?" He puts them on, and then the fishnet after. He takes a deep breath and looks into one of the mirrors in their room.

"That looks good." He smiles, proud of himself. "Minho should like this."

He sits on the edge of the bed, slowly crawling towards and middle and sits on his heels. His hands rest on his thighs, looking down at the diamond shaped fabric on his legs.

He sits there, thinking about Minho reaction. If he likes it, Jisung would most likely do it again.

He missed Minhos touch, his soft breathing in his ear. The low hums and groans he made. The words he spoke to Jisung to praise him.

"Jisung?" Minho says, opening the door of the bathroom.

Minho looks up at Jisung, a little shocked at the sight, but smirks. "You look hot in fishnet."

"It'll look even better when it's off."

Finished: 12:12 pm
Taehyungsdiccc

Would y'all like smut or smth? Id be willing to write it but ik how some people are so idk also it's not proof read so I apologize for any mistakes