Maniac-Conan Grey

Maniac-Conan Grey
Chapter Thirty one
(I'm not exactly sure I'm even labeling the chapters right at this point plz tell me if I'm not—)

Jisung sighs, his eyes falling shut from tiredness. The last week while on vacation has been exhausting, in a good way of course, but he's worn out from the activities he's been doing with his friends.

"You okay, Sung?" Minho asks, eyeing the males figure that sits in a chair at the kitchen table. Jisung nods while smiling.

"Yeah, I'm alright, just tired." He yawns, stretching his arms and back in the process. Minho nods.

"How about today just be a relaxation day, we can lay around in bed or go to the beach and take a nap. Whatever you wanna do." Minho suggests and Jisung nods enthusiastically.

"Good morning fellow gays." Felix says stretching his arms and cracking his neck. "Good to see no ones dead... yet."

Changbin rolls his eyes. "No ones gonna die, Felix."

"But if someone were to die, you'd be first." Seungmin says as he walks into the kitchen as well.

"That's rude, Seungmin." Felix humphs. Chan laughs and woojin sighs.

"Good morning you wonderful human beings!" Jeongin happily says, skipping into the kitchen with a large smile on his face.

Felix gasps and everyone looks at him. "What if mayonnaise were sold In cans?!"

"How would you microwave them if they were in cans?" Hyunjin says rolling his eyes.

"Good morning to everyone but you two..." Jeongin slowly backs out of the kitchen, giving the two a gross look.

"Anyways, y'all are nasty and I'm tired." Jisung yells as he walks up to his bedroom, Minho following behind while laughing.

"Y'know what I wanna do?" Minho whispers, hugging Jisung from behind as they enter their room, the door closing behind them.

Jisung smirks, looking over at Minho. "What?"

Minho lets out a breathy laugh as leans his head down to Jisung's neck and places a soft kiss under his jaw, trailing small pecks as he slowly moves lower to his shoulder.

Jisung giggles, leaning his head back against Minhos left shoulder, closing his eyes in content. "You taste like honey." Minho giggles, nibbling at the flesh on the boys collarbone.

"I changed my body wash." Jisung replies in a hushed voice, letting his mouth hang open as Minhos kisses get rougher, just lightly sucking purplish marks on the youngers neck.

"You're really gorgeous." Minho sighs, resting his chin on Jisung's shoulder, looking through the window across the room, that lets you see the beach below you and the sea ahead. "I have something special planned." Jisung laughs.

"Something special planned? I doubt anything could be more special than being with you."

"A lot of things." Minho replies. "Gaming, food, my cats.." Jisung laughs shaking his head.

"You do make a valid point."

Bangchansdiccc

Finished: 9:40 PM December 4th

[sometimes I wonder why I sill even write like it's not even that goodT^T]
[my birthday aND the comeback are in 5 days T^T]