3Racha

•3Racha•
Chapter Sixteen

"Jisung, are you okay?" Chan asks worriedly, resting a hand on Jisungs shoulder. Him, Changbin and Jisung have been recording a new song for nearly 3 hours now, Jisung hadn't been able to get any of the lyrics right due to his mind being so god damn cluttered with thoughts.

"Yeah man, you've been acting strange and seem to be zoning out." Changbin says worriedly.

"No no.. I'm fine, I'm just.. my mind is just really cluttered today." Jisung states, which isn't exactly a lie.

"There's more to this tea than he's telling us." Chan says, looking over at Changbin. Changbin nods, agreeing with Chan's statement.

"C'mon Squirrel, tell us what's going on." Changbin says. In all honesty, Changbin already had a hunch at what Jisung was zoning out about. The Minho situation.

"It's.. Minho. But, I really don't want to talk about it right now, please." Jisung says sadly, looking up at the two males in front of him. They both nod understandingly.

🌈💀🌈

"What's happening to our relationship..?" Jisung whispers at his reflection. He feels lonely, not having Minho with him. He's not recording anymore, but still hanging out with Changbin and Chan. He had nothing better to do, so why not right?

"Jisung! If you're not taking a shit, I'd really love to take a piss, thank you very much." Jisung shakes his head, chuckling a little at Changbins words.

"Sorry, Changbin you can go ahead." Jisun says opening the door.

"Thank whoever watches above us, I nearly pissed myself." Changbin says walking into the bathroom quickly.

Jisung laughs, walking back to Chan's living room where he sat watching tv. "Do you happen to know what Minho is doing so late at night?" Jisung says, walking up to one of the couches and taking a seat.

Chan looks away from the screen, his attention on Jisung. He shakes his head, a small frown on his face. "I don't, why? Do you think he's doing something bad?"

Jisung shakes his head, leaning against the arm of the sofa and eating his head in his hands. "No.. well.. sort of but not really." Jisung sighs, looking up at the window across the room.

"Hmm.. you know Jisung I'm here to listen if you need to talk. Do you want some cookies? Woojin brought some over early this morning, he makes really good ones." Chan says getting up.

"Thanks, dude. And yeah, I'll have one."

"What about me? Do I get one?" Changbin yells, walking out of the bathroom down the hall.

"You're a dumbass, come get one yourself." Chan yells back.

Changbin pouts. "But you're getting Jisung one!" He says, now standing in the living room.

"That's because I actually like Jisung." Chan replies back jokingly.

Changbin scoffs, a smile on his lips. "Okay, if y'all are done bickering I would like to watch the movie." Jisung laughs. Chan walks into the living room carrying two plates of cookies.

"Alright let's get it."

Finished: 12:34 AM

•Taehyungsdiccc•

It's been 4 days 🤧🤧m sorry  it here's a terrible update! Sorry for any mistakes! It's not edited cuz I'm a lazy bitch