Forty-Two

Chapter Eleven

Forty-Two

"God dammit Jisung! Do you know how worried I was about you?" Minho yells at Jisung, who's sitting on the couch staring down at his lap, fidgeting with his fingers.

"And-and now, you come hone and your drunker than a fucking alcoholic, having to be brought into the house by two people! Jisung! Are you listening to me?" Minho looks down at Jisung, taking notice that he's crying and immediately feels guilty.

"Hey... Baby.. I'm sorry, I was just worried. I didn't mean to get mad and yell. That was wrong of me, I'm sorry." Minho says, sitting on the couch and pulling Jisung to sit in his lap.

Jisung's bottom lip quivered while he spoke. "I-I'm s-sorry M-M-Minho! I d-didn't m-m-mean to w-worry you!" He cried softly, looking down at Minho's larger hands and messing with them.

"I was... S-stressed and w-worried about y-you... And m-me.." Jisung whispers.

"Why would you be worried a out us baby?" Minho asks genuinely confused.

Jisung takes in a deep breath, wiping his tears, before speaking. "You've been getting h-home so late and distancing yourself from me, I-I thought something was going to happen b-between us.."

Jisung looks up at Minho, trying to read his expression. But, its unreadable. He looks... Confused, almost. His eyebrows stitched together, eyes a sharp, piercing gaze, but soft and confused, and his lips pursed.

"Jisung.." Minho finally says after a few moments of them both listening to each other breath and their own thoughts racing through their heads. "I'm not going to leave you, I'm not going to cheat on you. I love you want too much. But the reason I've been gone, I cannot tell you. Not yet." Jisung nods, a sad pout on his face. "But, when I'm ready I will, I promise." Minho says, pulling Jisung's hair back, exposing his forehead and gives it a kiss.

"I love you too much to leave you. It'd probably hurt me more than it'd hurt you." He chuckles.

"I love you too, Minnie." Jisung replies sleepily, curling up in Minho's lap.

"Ready for bed?" Minho asks gently. Jisung nods, already falling asleep. "I'll carry you there, so don't worry." Minho chuckles. Jisung smiles widely, as best he can with how tired he is at the moment.

Once Minho has successfully gotten both him and Jisung settled in bed, he scoots over towards Jisung and spoons him, wrapping his arms around his body and interlocking their fingers together.

"I love you so so much, Jisung. You are my entire world, my life. And I promise you, on my Nana's grave, I won't ever leave you behind, or at all." Minho whispers. Jisung seems to relax in his hold and from his words.

"I love you too, Minho, and you mean everything to me." Jisung slurs, almost feeling as if he were sleep deprived.

With these words exchanged between the two, they both fall asleep easily, and happily.

•Taehyungsdiccc•

<(:^)
Happy wizard <(:^D

Thoughts on chapter?

How's the book so far?

Do u like it?

Is it going to fast?

Too slow?