Sunshine

Sunshine
•Chapter thirty two•

The vacation was almost over and Minho had yet to do what he has been waiting for so long to do-Propose. He's nervous, no... That's an understatement, he's beyond nervous. His mind was spinning so fast with the thought of rejection and, if he weren't to be rejected, what their life would be like as a married couple. He didn't care about what other people thought about their relationship, he just cared about them being happy.

He knew Jisung was the one. He knew that Jisung had always been the one, he's his soulmate, and he didn't need some professional to tell him that. The way his heart melted at the littlest things Jisung would do, or how he felt as if time stopped whenever the simple thought of Jisung walking down the aisle came to mind. Jisung has and always will be the one for him, and he promises to love him till the day he dies.

"Hey, just take a deep breath man, don't be too nervous and just go with the flow." Changbin grabs Minho's shoulder and turns the male around. Minho rolls his eyes while taking a deep breath.

"Easy for you to say, you're not the one about to ask the love of your life to marry you." Changbin laughs at Minho while rolling his eyes. Minho just glares and paces around Changbin and Felix's room, his heavy steps could be heard by the rest of the group from downstairs. It was starting to annoy Woojin and Jeongin who have been reading books most of that morning.  

"Stop being a pussy and do it." Jeongin calls, squaring his eyes and putting his book down on his lap. Minho mimicks Jeongin quietly, before he takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly.

"Okay, I got this. Where's Jisung?" Minho looks at Changbin who looks at Felix.

"He's outside by the beach writing." Minho nods before he walks downstairs to put his shoes on.

"Pussy," Jeongin says upon seeing Minho at the door. Minho sticks his tongue out at him.

"Jokes on you, I'm actually about to go do it." Jeongin fakes a surprised gasp.

"Really? I never thought you'd finally do it."

"Haha, funny Jeongin. I'm leaving, I'll be back." Minho calls.

"Hopefully with a new fiance," Jeongin adds on, laughs filling the room as Minho closes the door.

Bangchansdiccc

Finished: January 10, 2020 7:34PM

[hAhahA two more chapters next one is gonna be REEEEAAALLLLY short bc I'm lazy]