How The Hell Did You Get In My House

•How The Hell Did You Get In My House•
Chapter Twenty

Jisung wasn't in comfort whatsoever the last few days. He was house bound. Minho wouldn't let him leave to do recordings, so Chan and Changbin had keep their new song on hiatus. He felt bad, but he knew it wasn't his fault.

But, while he has been house bound and unable to record, it have Chan some free time to hangout with Woojin and Jeongin. He had been telling Jisung about what's been going on and that he's even considering a poly relationship with the two, but only if their up to it.

He still wasn't sure if they both liked him or not, but he hopes so. Jisung has tried his best to support Chan in the best way he possibly can. Though he doesn't really have much time because he's constantly in pain so he can barely talk to chan about it.

The fun part about today for Jisung was that Minho had the day off. Meaning, he could lay in bed or watch movies with Minho all day long. Of course Minho didn't mind. He barely had time to hangout with Jisung lately.

"I missed you." Jisung sighs, looking up at Minho.

"I know.. I'm sorry I can't tell you what I'm doing.. but I can soon! I promised I wouldn't, but as soon as they say I can I'll tell you." Minho confirms with Jisung. He nods, wrapping his arms around Minhos body and carefully laying himself on top of Minho.

"I know you aren't cheating, because everyday you come home with your duffel bag for dance." Jisung mumbles, his hands playing with the sheets of the bed. "So it has to be something for dance right?"

Minho nods slowly looking down at Jisung. A smile spreads across his faces he reaches up and threads his fingers through Jisung's hair. "You're really cute, Jisung." Minho giggles.

"Thank you, that is why I was named squirrel." Jisung says confidently. Minho shakes his head.

"I love you so much, like god I'm so lucky to have you as mine." Minho sighs lovingly, kissing Jisung's head.

"I love you so much too, and I'm lucky to be with you." Jisung smiles.

"Jisung, you freaky Bitch,I brought you ice cream!" His friend, Chan yells.

"How the hell did you get in my house?!"

•Finished 1:03 AM•

Taehyungsdiccc

I'm trying to sleep but I decided to update
Sorry for mistakes
I'm kind of tired
Also short chapter lol

AYe smAlL thiNgs thAt mAtEr ayE litTlE thINgS thAt MattEr evErY onCe iN a WhIle imMa fEeL sO flY tHAts cuZ oF liTTlE tHiNgS liKe woO

VICTORY SONG STARTED PLAYING AND ITS TE MV BUT I DONT HAVE MY GLASSES SO I CANT SEE IT JSJSJSJS