I'm so hot-Momoland

I'm so Hot-Momoland
Chapter 30
Woojeonchan

The night was coming to and end for the three boys left alone in the beach house. It was dark and they were all tired. Chan had yet to confess to the other two males and he was getting nervous. He was scared he wouldn't do it and everything Jisung had planned for tonight would just go to waste.

Chan took a deep breath, his eyes closing and opened again. He wasn't going to back out, he needed to do it. He couldn't hide his feelings any longer, especially if they were to be sharing a room together.

Woojin and Jeongin were both laying around in the living room, their noses stuck in a book, a tiny conversation going on between them, only stopping a for a few seconds because they were reading. Chan found it cute how they both liked reading, he also knew that Jeongin liked writing and was currently working on a book right now.

Chan took a deep breath before saying, "guys... can we talk?" Jeongin and woojin put their books down and looked at each other and then at chan. Nodding slowly, they sit up and wait for Chan to continue.

Deep breaths. Chan thinks, as he sits down on one of the sofas. "I uhm.. I like you.. I like both of you.. I have for a long time.. and I didn't know what to do about it because I like both of you. It was so confusing and it yet keeping it to myself, when I was there helping both of you through hard times and through breakups, it hurt because I couldn't be anything more than a close friend. But I've been talking to Jisung and Changbin a lot lately and they suggested a polyamorous relationship, and at first I was like 'that'd be really hard I can't do that' but I really do want to try it with you guys, try and make it work.." Chan takes a deep breath once more, his eyes screwed shut. "Even if you don't I just thought I'd let you know that.. I do like you.."

Throughout Chan's speech Woojin and Jeongin were shocked to say the least, they didn't know what to say. Chan peeked an eye open to look at the twos reaction, they were both looking at each other, neither disgusted, but shocked.

"Well I— you see.. I like you too Chan..I like both of you.. and I think that'd be a wonderful idea, I'm up for the commitment of Woojin is too." Jeongin answers softly, looking over at Woojin.

Woojin looks between the two and takes a deep breath. "I think that'd be a wonderful thing." Woojin admits, a smile appearing on his face. "I want to give it try..."

Smiling, Chan hops up and brings the two in for a hug. "Oh thank the veggie mite gods, I thought I'd get rejected." He tells with a laugh, clutching his chest, his heart beats faster than the speed of light.

They all laugh together, the weight on their shoulders seeming to have lifted. They felt as if they were walking on air, like nothing could stop them, although that's not true.

"Thank you guys, I really appreciate you guys."

Bangchansdiccc

Finished: 11:53 PM November 28

[happy thanksgiving yalll!!! I updated againnn!!!! Uhhh go check out my other stories if you'd like??]

[im not sure why that's the title sorry]

[qotd: how did you spend your thanksgiving (if you celebrate] and if you don't, how was your day?]