🔞Fishnet pt2🔞

Chapter fourteen

🔞Fishnet pt2🔞

🔞•you can skip this•🔞
🔞Warning: smut 😏😉🔞
🔞Poorly written but I'll leave that up to you to decide if it is or nah😕🔞

"You look hot in fishnet."

"It'll look even better when it's off." Jisung bites his bottom lip, looking over Minhos expression. His lips formed into a smirk, his eyes looking into Jisungs as if he were about to kill a man.

"Then shall we?" Minho asks, slowly walking towards the bed. Jisung nods, still in the same position, and eyes never leaving Minhos.

Minho slowly makes his way over to Jisung and sits in front of him. He already has no shirt on, neither of them did.

One's in only fishnet and black laced panties, the other's in their boxers. He planned to sleep after his shower, but plans changed.

Minho places his fingers in Jisungs thigh, lightly dragging them up and down. Jisung's eyes still haven't left Minhos. His lip still in between his teeth, painting them a swollen red color.

"I mean it when I say you look amazing in these." Minho whispers, leaning up to Jisungs ear. He rests his right hand on Jisungs waist, massaging the soft flesh with his thumb.

"Please kiss me Minho.." Jisung whispers, looking down at his lap.

Minho tsk's, kissing Jisungs jaw and drags his lips up and then down. "A little needy aren't you?" He chuckles, but does so anyways, connecting their lips together in such a way Jisung didn't even realize he had done so.

"You taste like chocolate." Minho laughs softly.

"I had a lot of chocolate during the movie." Jisung says, punching Minhos arm lightly with a smile. Minho laughs, pushing Jisung down against the bed. He pins his arms above his head and leans down and kisses his lips gently,

"You're adorable." Jisung shakes his head, giggling a little. He turns his head towards the side and closes his eyes.

"I bet I am, but at the moment I'd like to have your dick inside of me." Minho laughs at Jisung and kisses his neck.

"You're such a dork." He chuckles, nibbling Jisungs neck. Jisung lets out a breathy laugh.

"I'm your dork at least."

"You better be my dork." Minho says, looking up at Jisung. Jisung rolls his head back, laughing a little. Minho places light feather like kisses down Jisungs torso, leaving small purple/red marks on his body.

"Even without my markings on you, you're an absolute master piece." Minho whispers against Jisungs stomach, his hands now intertwined with the younger males.

"I know." Jisung giggles. Minho smiles, kissing above Jisungs belly button.

"Good." He whispers. Minho takes his hands away from Jisungs and rubs them against his upper thighs slowly.

He admires Jisungs body, only half covered but still so exposed to Minho.

Minho licks his lips, and grabs at the hem of the fishnet, he looks up at Jisung for approval to remove them. "May I?" Jisung nods, biting his lip as he watched Minho.

Minho slides the material down Jisungs legs with the laced panties. When the two items are off and tossed somewhere across the room, he lets Jisung sit up.

"I mean it when I say you're beautiful." Minho whispers kissing down Jisungs neck.

Jisung lets his head roll back, enjoying the feeling of Minho's lips on his body. "Minho..." Jisung sighs.