Jeju Island

Chapter Twenty Two•
Jeju Island

They boys all exit out of the cab at their rented beach house near the ocean. The waves can be heard and children laughing in the distance. Families having fun and dogs playing in the sand chasing each other and jumping in the water.

Jisung hopped up to the beach house's door excitedly waiting for the rest of his friends to join him. One by one they each entered the house, a spacious almost luxurious home like place. It was fancy but a beach-y kind of fancy. There are two floors, the bottom floor consisting of the kitchen and living area. Whilst the top consists of the bedrooms. Four bedrooms in total.

"We should decide on who gets which room." Chan states, looking around at the boys.

"I think, since Minho is the one paying the most money in the trip, should get the largest room, along with Jisung of course." Hyunjin says and the rest nod.

"No no, that's okay. Chan Woojin and jeongin should get it, since there's only four bedrooms. That way they have more room to share." Minho tells, giving not so subtle wink towards Chan.

Chan catches on to what he's saying and a light blush dusts his cheeks as he turns his head towards the ground allowing no one to see it. "Okay, uhm.. then the rest doesn't matter, right? The other rooms are almost exactly the same size and furnished in the same design." He tells.

"Okay, I'm going to start grabbing our stuff from outside." Felix says and walks outside, dragging Changbin with him.

•••

The day went by fast, the boys settling into the new atmosphere their in and taking walks and exploring the island. Or, as much as they could.

As night time strolled around things began to cool down, the ocean growing a darker blue than it was earlier that afternoon. People leaving to o back to their homes or wherever it is their staying.

The air smells of the ocean and the few restaurants near by cooking food. Minho ha a plan, or well it was actually Jisung's idea. Jisung has been trying to get Chan Woojin and Jeongin together for some time now, especially since Chan has made no move to indicate he wants to be with them. He says he does but he hasn't done anything yet.

"Do you think something will happen between them?" Seungmin asks Jisung as they are all walking out of the beach house.

Jisung shrugs keeping his eyes focused on the bright moon in the sky, the little stars beginning to make a noticeable appearance. "We have almost a whole month for it to happen and there's after that too." He says to which Seungmin nods.

"We shouldn't do anything too fun without the other three, so why don't we just do our separate things and meet up at the house around eleven?" Hyunjin says stopping the small group.

Minho shrugs. "Sure."

Finished: 4:16 PM

Taehyungsdiccc

👀