Eros

Chapter Ten

Eros

"How much has Jisung drank so far?" Felix asks, worry in his voice. Its currently midnight and the four friends are still at the bar, despite three of them trying to get one to leave so he doesn't get any more shit faced than he already is.

"Approximately 13 cans of beer, 3 shots of Soju-sprite mix, and 15 shots of vodka." Seungmin says with a sigh.

"Look at you keeping track, Hyunjin sure is a lucky man, having such a smart boyfriend!" A tipsy Woojin says. Seungmin snorts.

"Yeah, I know, ig it weren't for my smart ass he would have lost his head already." Seungmin laughs.

"You guys..." Jisung slurs. "I really hope Minho isn't cheating on me." Jisung looks over at his friends, his eyes hooded with drunkenness.

"Jisung, we should really go home. If I have to, I will call Chan and Changbin to come pick you up and force you out of this bar." Felix warns.

"Okay okay." Jisung rolls his eyes getting up. Jack gives Felix a worried stare when the see Jisung nearly fall to the ground.

"I want you to know, if you already didn't, the average drinking level here in Korea is .05. I'm pretty sure he is above that, by a lot." Sydney says. Seungmin sighs.

"Yeah, we know. Thank you for your time, we'll see you soon. Bye!" Seungmin calls, following after his three friends outside. Two of which who are basically dragging one into the backseat of the car.

"Let's get Jisung home, I'm sure Minho doesn't want him out so late. He's probably worried sick right now." Felix says, sitting up front in the drives seat. Woojin sits up front as well, Seungmin struggling to get Jisung's seatbelt on.

"Check Jisung's phone to see if Minho called at all. I know he left it in here when we got out." Woojin says. Seungmin nods, grabbing Jisung's phone from the front console.

"Holy fuck, that's bright as shit." Seungmin yells. Jisung laughs. "Its not funny you little asshole!" Seungmin pouts.

"Did Minho call at all?" Felix asks, as he starts the car. Seungmin nods.

"Obviously, and many times." Seungmin chuckles.

"Whats so funny." Jisung asks, pouting.

"Minho's text. They stat out all worried and then the get all angry, look! He's still messaging!" Seungmin laughs.

"Seungmin, he's worried! Don't laugh!" Felix says turning right at the street light.

"You idiot, I can see you holding back a laugh. His first one was 'Jisung, I'm so worried! Its 11 a clock, where are you?' And the last one is 'Jisung you little fucker, you're gonna get it tonight if you dorm answer me right this god damn minute'." Seungmin laughs.

"Take me home to Minnie." Jisung wines. Seungmin shakes his head.

"Wait, isn't your nickname Minnie as well, Seungmin?"

•Taehyungsdiccc•

:)