Dionysus

Chapter Nine

Dionysus

"Dionysus was the wine deity!(god?)" Felix argued.

"I'm well aware of that, Felix! I'm just saying, Ares is better then someone who gets shit faced all the time." Seungmin argues back.

"Dionysus did not get shit faced, Seungmin! He was associated with wine, ritual madness, fertility, death and resurrection! That's not someone who gets shit faced!" Felix huffs.

"Yeah, but Ares is the god of war! Physical violence and stuff! No one cares about someone who can bring people-"

"Guys! Stop fighting over Greek gods! I wanna go out and have a good time drinking, not discussing if some Greek god is better than the other! And for your information Aphrodite is the better deity." Jisung bites, looking back at the two "men" behind him.

"Men" because they were, at the moment, acting like nine year olds fighting over who the best Pokemon is.

"Sorry.." They both mumble. Jisung shakes his head.

"Who's Aphrodite ?" Seungmin says after a few minutes of silence.

Jisung groans. "The goddess of beautify. She's associated with sexual love and all that."

"Ohh..."

Its silent again. The four boys- Woojin Seungmin Felix and Jisung- are on their way to a bar. Its on the other side of Seoul. Its not a great place, but its not an area you could get killed in.

They are underage, except for Woojin, but one specific bar let's them drink there. The bar tenders are nice, as well for the manager. He's from America and speaks fluent Korean.

"Are we almost there? I have to take a piss." Woojin asks.

"Yup, we're here!" Jisung exclaims. Woojin does a little cheer and hops out the car and inside the bar. Jisung gets out as well, Seungjin and Felix doing the same.

"Let's go drink!" Seungmin says running to the door of the bar. Jisung smiles walking after the two.

The bar is small but it does have expensive liquors and beers and vodkas. It plays nice, calm music. Kind of like the music at fancy French or Italian restaurants. The service is nice and they even have private areas for parties. They serve food as well and have free pool on Wednesdays.

"Hello Felix, Seungmins and Jisung! What can I get you today?" Sean, one of the bartenders, asks.

"Just 4 watermelon vodka shots for now." Jisung says sitting down at the bar table.

"So, what brings you here today?" Jack asks. Sydney, the one who makes the drinks walks up to the bar and gives the now four males, their shots.

"I've been very... Stressed lately. You remember Minho, right?" Jack nods. "He's been distancing himself lately and its worrying me. He comes home so late and he won't tell me the truth about why." Jisung explains. Jack nods.

"Ah, I see. Love stress. I'm sure everything's fine, but I'm just the bartender, I can't stop you from drinking." He laughs. Jisung chuckles, downing his shot with his three friends.

"Woojin, you've been awfully quiet this evening, what's on your mind?" Sydney asks. Woojin shrugs.

"I think I like someone, but the problems is, while I like one person I also like another person and I don't know what to do." He pouts. Seungmin gasps.

"Is it Chan and Jeongin?!" Woojin's eyes widen.

"Why would you think that?! Of course its not then!" Woojin defends frantically

"Oh my god, you guys! Woojin likes Chan and Jeongin!"

•Taehyungsdiccc•

I'm cutting this chapter here, it'll continue in the next one :))
And Aphrodite is an amazing goddess
I don't believe in all that but its really cool shit yknow