Wedding Dress

Wedding Dress-Taeyang
Chapter Thirty-Four

"So, was there a reason why you took me on this long-ass walk?" Jisung laughs. "And took me to the fair and to that fancy restaurant?" Not expecting an actual answer, Jisung looks at the darkening sky, the pinkish-purple sunset slowly fading away, turning into darkness.

"Well, actually yeah..." Minho says shyly, letting go of Jisungs hand he was previously holding. Jisung turns back around and gives Minho a confused look.

Taking a deep breath, Minho feels the box in his pocket, the lump in his throat almost causing him chock, but he swallows it. His eyes linger on Jisungs for a while, admiring how the stars now appearing in the sky reflected in them, making it seem as if it were just a natural twinkle to them.

Minho could see how nervous Jisung was, maybe even scared, but there wasn't anything to be scared of, on Jisungs side anyways, although he had no idea whatsoever.

"Jisung," Minho begins, leaning down on his knee, finally, and pulling the box out of his pocket, with a tad bit of difficulty, but does so anyway.

A gasp comes from Jisung as he finally puts two and two together, realizing what was actually happening. "You've been with me through thick and thin, the good and the bad, and some other crazy shit." Minho chuckles, Jisung following it with a giggle, tears slipping down his cheeks. "I've wanted nothing more than to be able to wake up to you every morning, lay down to you every night, just as I do now, but forevermore, and in a different sense, as my husband, my fiance, maybe even the father to our children if we ever decide to have any. You make my heartbeat at an extremely alarming rate, and every time I look at you, it's like my entire world just gets brighter, and I wouldn't have it any other way. You've made my life so much better, and without you... well, I'd be nothing. All I want to ask is... will you marry me?"

Jisung stands there in silence, shocked, but nods his head quickly, a smile appearing on his face automatically. He couldn't control the excited "Yes!" And the twenty more after that. He's finally going to be married to the love of his life.

This is the surprise Minho told him about, this is what could be better than being on vacation with him. Better than cats and strawberries. Of course it is, he's been waiting for this moment forever now. He never expected it to actually happen. But it is. It's finally happening.

Finished: Monday, February 10th, 2020 1:06AM
Published: Monday, February 10th, 2020 1:08AM
One more chapter~
Sorry for the wait I'm literally not motivated to write this story at all bc it's messy and trash and ugh— when it's done I needa post smth about the story
Anyways
-Bangchansdiccc <3