Surprise

Surprise
•Chapter Twenty One•

It's been a few weeks since the incident with Jisung and Jinyoung. Minho has a surprise planned for him and the rest of his friends, only three of their friends were actually aware of the surprise, as they pitched in to help Minho with the idea.

As Minho is tackled into the same routined hug by Jisung, he hugs him back tightly, lifting him off the ground and places a kiss to Jisung's lips putting him back on the ground. Jisung laughs, "You seem happy today." Minho smiles, pecking his cheek.

"I am happy because I have a surprise for you!" Jisung calps his hands excitedly.

"Really? What is it?" Jisung asks excitedly.

"So, I have a month off for vacation, and I wanted to take you and the rest out to Jeju island." Minho replies, a large smile on his face when he sees how happy Jisung gets.

"Really?" He asks excitedly. Minho nods.

"Yup, now, we leave tomorrow so we have to go pack our stuff, Chan is telling Jeongin and Woojin and Felix and Changbin are telling Seungmin and Hyunjin." Minho says. Jisung nods, turning around to go pack his stuff, Minho following after the speedy squirrel.

"Has Chan Jeongin and Woojin's relationship gotten anywhere yet?" Minho asks as he watches Jisung choose out outfits for the months trip. Jisung shakes his head no, stuffing his clothes into his suitcase.

"No, not yet.. Maybe on the trip something will happen." Jisung suggests.

"Yeah.. Chan needs to act fast before someone snatches them away from him." Jisung nods in agreement.

"I know right? I've been telling him for forever now, I don't where he gets his stubborness from." Jisung tsk's throwing more clothes into his suitcase.

"You know Jisung, your suitcase will close easier if you folded the clothes." Minho laughs.

"Yes, I'm aware, but I'm lazy." Jisung replies with a dramatic sigh. Minho shakes his head, walking over to his bag and neatly folding everything and placing them into the suitcase.

Finished: 9:58 PM

Taehyungsdiccc

Sorry for the shitty chapter but yeahhh
Reminder:
Updates are every other Wednesday's
Fun fact: im posting another story tonight despite the fact I only have one chapter of it written I really like this one so :') it's called P** it's Minsung (top Jisung y'all 🤙🤙🤪)