Four

They all introduced themselves to me and I greeted them politely. There was Changbin, Jeongin, Seungmin and Minho
I noticed Jisung looking at my outfit I was wearing then giving me an annoyed look. What was his problem?

Out of all the guys in front of me, my stepbrother was still the best looking, which was annoying. Although Jeongin had to be a close second. He had this cute vibe about him but then he also had this strong sexy bad boy vibe. Jisung though just had a stone heart from what I could tell.

"Anyway, nice meeting you all, I will be off now." I said briefly.

I walked up the stairs and was in the hallway when I got stopped. i turned my head to see my stepbrother standing behind me. He was fast.

He came right up in my face and whispered to me

"You're coming back down to hang out with me and my friends, okay, but before you do, change your outfit to something more suitable to winter would you."

"Why should I have to hang out with your friends, and I don't see why I should have to change my clothes. Also, can you please step out of my personal space, oppa." I emphasised the last word to annoy him.
His ice-cold eyes looked back into mine. He didn't move though.

"Don't embarrass me, and just do as I say. We might go out and I don't want you moaning that your cold. Also, you're coming with us because you're the one who's going to be paying."

"Excuse me?" Did they think I was some money machine?

He sighed loudly.
"Go, now before I make you go with force." He motioned his hand to my bedroom.

"I'm going, I am not paying though." I shouted as I had moved out of his face and off to my bedroom looking for clothes.

"Yes, you are." He shouted back.

I found some warmer clothes that I liked the look of. Who did he think I was, it seemed like I was his slave?

I opened the door to find him still standing there. I sighed as I followed him back down the stairs.
"Oh, y/n, you're coming too?"
They seemed a bit surprised.
I nodded.
"She is our money."

They kind all came to realisation and nodded. Wow, they weren't going to say anything. I guess they all are the same.

"Where are we even going?" I asked them, it better not be anywhere expensive.

"Just be quiet sis, and then you can just pay and then leave after."

He called me "sis"
Wow. But still, now I wasn't even hanging with them, I was just literally paying and leaving.
I would probably have to walk home as well. How fun.

"Let's go." Seungmin called out.

They all walked out the door, and I followed them. Jisung could drive, I didn't know if any others could.

"Let's take 2 cars, I will drive one, Jeongin, you can drive the other."

He is quite bossy.

"Y/n get in my car," Han said "You can sit in the back."

"Or if you want the nicer ride in the front seat, you can come in mine

"Or if you want the nicer ride in the front seat, you can come in mine." Jeongin challenged.

I'm guessing only Jeongin was going to be in that car so it would be wrong to make him lonely by himself

I'm guessing only Jeongin was going to be in that car so it would be wrong to make him lonely by himself. Also, I didn't want to be squashed in the back with two boys. Oh, and I wanted to annoy Jisung, it seemed fun.

"I will go with you Jeongin." I said as I walked up to the nice car he was standing in front of.

"Fair enough." I heard Jisung say even though I saw him roll his eyes as soon as I said Jeongin.

Minho, Changbin, Seungmin and Jisung himself all went in his car. Jeongin's car was only a two-seater, unlike Jisung's.

I got in the front seat of Jeongin's car and then he started to drive. Jisung's car was ahead of us. I still hated this idea of me paying for them. I only had a bit of money left as well. Maybe enough to pay for them whatever they were doing.
I sighed to myself. It was too silent in the car.
"We are almost there don't worry, it's not too far away." He reassured me.

"Okay then."

"How will you be getting back?" He asked me.

"Probably walk it, I'm not sure yet."

"Okay, you could get the bus which is only 2-minute walk away from where we are going. When you have done what Han needs you to do, I will point you in the direction."
"Oh alright, cheers." I said.

I sounded so awkward.

The car soon came to a stop and I saw a big food place. Really? They just wanted to get food.

I got out the car and shut the door behind me.
The other car had already pulled up next to us.
Han had run up to a couple of girls waiting outside. They must be his friends.
I saw him give one of them a quick kiss on the cheek, then a smile.

I walked up slowly behind with the rest of the boys. Was she Han's girlfriend? I don't know what it was that bothered me with that.
Don't tell me that I had to pay for them as well.