Sixteen

Y/n's pov:
I arrived at school with a wide smile on my face. I was in a good mood for some reason. I went straight to my first lesson and sat down ready as the bell was going to go soon anyway.
2 hands suddenly blocked my vision.
"Guess who!" The male voice said. I mentally slapped myself.
What was Hyunjin playing at.

"Hyunjin go away." I said.

He moved round the desk and put his elbows on the desk looking at me.

"Are you in a bad mood?"

His dark brown eyes looked innocently at me, even though i knew he was far from inoccent.
"No, i actually feel like i'm in a good mood today."

"Oh. You sound depressed though."

"Do i?."

He nodded at me. Maybe he was getting on my nerves.

He took a seat next to me and waited for the bell to go.
I heard people start whispering things as more people walked in and it Sounded like they were talking about me. Maybe i was just being paronoid.

I kept getting looks when Hyunjin kept talking to me and getting close up to my face in lesson. Did they think me and him were a thing or something?

I sighed to myself and tried to slowly edge away from Hyunjin.

Soon the bell went and i rushed out the classroom. At break i sat down next to Emily, Jackson and Wonwoo.
Wonwoo seemed in a bad mood. He wasn't smiling as much.
"What's wrong with you?" I asked him.
He gave me a look and shook his head  going back to his own world, but imediatly looked back up when someone came up to our table.
"Any spare seats?" Hyunjin asked us winking at me and looking to the empty space next to me.

"No, sorry." I said.

He didn't listen to me and sat by me anyway. I noticed Wonwoo just roll his eyes and put his head on the table.
Was it Hyunjin that he didn't like?

After break i went into a classroom and a popular girl came walking up to my table.
"Are you and Hyunjin a thing?" She asked me quite agressivly.

I narrowed my eyes.
"N-"
"Guys sit down my lesson is starting!" The teacher loudly called out to us. Great, perfect timing. It seems like since i met Hyunjin a couple of days ago, i can't do one thing without his name being mentioned or him, himself being there. It was getting annoying.

---

"Hyunjin!" I called him over to me.

"Yeah?"

"You need to do something for me."

"I can do anything babe what is it?" He said giving me a smirk.

I slapped his arm.
"This is serious, people are coming up to me thinking we are together. Can you please explain to them that we aren't."