Twenty Five

It had been a while since i had been to a proper club. There was so many people. We may not look like we belong there, but it would still be fun. My self confidence was really high now. Before i felt i had to dress up to make people like me, but i know that isn't the case now.
We were walking through the crowds when i saw 2 people sitting down at a booth that i recognised.
Erica. Erica and Jisung. What the hell?

So instead of being at home with me he hangs out with Erica

So instead of being at home with me he hangs out with Erica. I scoff.

I hurried the boys and we sat down at a booth that was in front of theirs. I didn't face them though. I didn't want to look at them.
Vernon had took off his jacket and watched the people dancing.
"Go join them if you want." I stated laughing.

"I'm good. I like watching."

I turned around when i saw Erica pulling Jisung up and towards where the music was playing. Why was he letting her.
She was literally dancing on top of him, she couldn't get any closer.
I felt betrayed.
Jisung should be pushing her off. I know she is his ex, but i'm his girl now so i hope that bitch goes away.
Two can play that game though.

I put my bag on the side and pulled out some lipstick and mascara putting it on my face. I then took my hair out its ponytail so my waves would fall by my shoulders. I had skin tight jeans on so it would be fine.

I grabbed a drink off a waiters tray and took a large sip of it.
Just then Vernon's phone started ringing.

"One minute guys, this could be important." He said.

He excused himself and went to the toilets or something.
"He will probably be a while."

Wonwoo was smiling at me and i thought of a perfect way to get back at Jisung. I looked back at Erica and Jisung seemingly enjoying themselves.

"Did you want to dance?" I asked him with my innocent smile.

His eyes lit up and i took hold of his arm. The song that game on was a perfect song. I started to move closer to Wonwoo. Here goes nothing.

Jisung's pov:
This girl was getting on my nerves. She had told me to come over and she sounded like she was depressed but as soon as i got to her house she suddenly said she felt much better and pulled me with her to the club.
I was sick of her and i just wanted to go home but i had promised to do everything she wanted for the day.

I looked up from my booth and my eyes widened when i saw Y/n, Vernon and Wonwoo all sitting in the booth in front of us. What were they doing here? I thought Y/n was going to be staying in her house. Gosh. I hope she doesn't see us, she will probably freak out.

"Jisung!"
I looked over to the girl who was trying to get my attention.
"What do you want Erica."

"Come dance with me."

"I don't feel like it sorry."

"Please, i will literally do anything for you if you dance with me. It will cheer me up. Pleasse." She looked at me with cute eyes.
Aish.
"One dance. Okay!"

She pulled me up out of my seat and then when the music started playing, she started dancing way too close to me. I tried to back up but people behind me was pressing me onto her.

I turned my head a bit when i saw Y/n with her hair down. What was she doing? It was better in her pony tail because wonwoo keeps looking at her in ways i don't want him to.

Erica kept trying to turn my head towards her.
I managed to look behind me again and i kind of wished i didn't. I felt a pain in my heart.

Y/n grabbed Wonwoo's hand and took pulled him over here.
She was grabbing onto Wonwo while doing a sexy dance.

Wonwoo looked like he was enjoying it as well

Wonwoo looked like he was enjoying it as well. The disgusting guy, thats my girlfriend. Even if he didn't know it. Her hands were now around his neck and she was so close to him. I then saw Wonwoo move his arms to hold her. I got cut off when Erica pulled my head back to her and she then moved her head touching mine and started kissing me.
My eyes were fully widened and i this time pushed her strongly off me and wiped my mouth. 
"What the hell was that!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry." Her small voice said.

I quickly left and walked straight to Wonwoo and Y/n grabbing her hand to stop her from continuing.

"Hey!" I shouted with pure anger filling my eyes.
She just looked up at me with no emotion.