Seven

—————

I opened the door and walked up to the counter. I don't think Jisung noticed me come in which was good. I spotted Wonwoo and a couple of other people who were wearing aprons so i guessed they worked here too. I gave him a quick look and smiled.

"Y/n! Your here. Put this on." He handed me a white apron and then brushed his apron down a bit to get rid of the bits on it. He had made sure mine was the right size for me.

"Ah thanks." I put it over my head and tried to do it up at the back.

"Here let me help you," he said as he stood behind me and tied it for me. It wasn't too tight which was good.

"Thanks."

"Also, meet Chan and Hollie"

I turned and saw to smiling faces so I bowed to them.
"Nice to meet you."

"You too." Hollie and chan said.

Wonwoo pushed me gently out of the counter and told me what I needed to do.
"For now you will be on waiter duty, so like taking orders and cleaning tables."

"Okay,"

"I have to do that job as well so don't worry." He gave me a cute smile.

He gave me a tray and a note pad and pen

"Thanks Wonwoo."

"No problem," he smiled.

I moved towards a table that had some dirty plates on and placed them onto my tray. I then took them back into the kitchen.
"Y/n, go take your stepbrothers table's order will you. He doesn't like me."
Oh no, why.

"Why doesn't he like you?" I asked curious.

"I was on his bad side the once, that's all I'm saying for now." He laughed a bit.
Great,
Now he was going to notice me. I sighed, i guess it wasn't that bad.
I walked over and smiled at both of them, i noticed Jisung's face was shocked. I secretly winked at him when the girl wasn't looking.

"What can i get you guys?"
There was a bit of a pause.
"Erica what do you want?" Jisung finally asked the girl sitting next to him.

"Do you have any Kimchi?" The girl asked,

"Yes," I knew this because I was given a menu as well, so i was able to tell them straight.

"Okay we will have 2 dishes of that then." Jisung said while looking right at me.

"Sure, i will be back shortly," i said, hopefully my voice didn't sound too depressed, I only had another hour as it was an evening shift.
I turned around and started walking back to the counter, I felt the stare of Jisung piercing my back as I walked.
As I got into the back room I gave the order to Chan, who started to make it straight away then I walked back out and started to clear a table where there was plates left.